LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 07:28 AM   #31721
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Had an issue with my light bar. Getting a replacement sent to me ASAP. I'm gonna silicone the shit out of this one, as well as paint the reflector black
Please explain.....$hitload of these sold and you have some of the earliest models....Could not take abuse ??? Manufactured poorly ???

I could give 2 $hits if they are Trek,Rigid or Jaspers ...just want the info on why these went bye-bye...

You came onto to these lights early and if they only have a 4-6 month lifespan...wtf good are they ????
Old 05-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #31722
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Please explain.....$hitload of these sold and you have some of the earliest models....Could not take abuse ??? Manufactured poorly ???

I could give 2 $hits if they are Trek,Rigid or Jaspers ...just want the info on why these went bye-bye...

You came onto to these lights early and if they only have a 4-6 month lifespan...wtf good are they ????
I noticed fog in mine a few months ago, but I've heard rigid lights have an issue with fog as well, so I didn't give it a second thought.

Last night driving in the rain, I flip the switch, it doesn't come on. I flip it again, and I notice little flickering through my sunroof. I'll post a video in a second

Troy was great about the whole thing and I'll have a replacement soon!
Old 05-25-2013, 07:40 AM   #31723
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Thats awesome man, let me know if you find it. Beer on me
Tim it's 1/4" spacer .
Old 05-25-2013, 07:46 AM   #31725
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
haaa hero... my dogs a professional manuer spreader if you need anything. you just cant watch him work, he's not down for that shit.
I used the dethatcher on mine a few weeks ago, made a huge difference. It also is making me very popular..have loaded up the tractor and taken it to a couple of different friends of mine's houses..
Old 05-25-2013, 07:48 AM   #31726
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You enabled party mode.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #31727
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
You enabled party mode.
Nn tss nn tss
Old 05-25-2013, 09:50 AM   #31728
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I noticed fog in mine a few months ago, but I've heard rigid lights have an issue with fog as well, so I didn't give it a second thought.

Last night driving in the rain, I flip the switch, it doesn't come on. I flip it again, and I notice little flickering through my sunroof. I'll post a video in a second

Troy was great about the whole thing and I'll have a replacement soon!
If he talks to you why can't he talk to others lmao. Guy Is a Dbag
Old 05-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #31729
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Tim it's 1/4" spacer .
Sweet. Should be perfect as the drivers side sits about a 1/2 lower than the passenger side.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:59 AM   #31730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
If he talks to you why can't he talk to others lmao. Guy Is a Dbag
No idea man. No idea
Old 05-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #31731
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I hate the DMV...i cant put my plates on them because its a pick up truck well this just sucks...
Old 05-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #31732
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any thoughts of this product? I was at Walmart and it was on sale for 4 bucks. I thought what the heck. Maybe it's a joke and won't do anything but I wanted to try it out.

Old 05-25-2013, 11:50 AM   #31733
the logical one
fixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
fixer5000's Tacoma Gallery
i like seafoam myself
Old 05-25-2013, 11:50 AM   #31734
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Miguel
I just saw your 2gen near the Braintree mall lol tried to get a pic but I was driving .
Old 05-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #31735
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Miguel
I just saw your 2gen near the Braintree mall lol tried to get a pic but I was driving .
You did really. How did you know it was mine. I feel bad for the person who brought it cause the crossmember was distroyed from wheeling haha.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #31736
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
You did really. How did you know it was mine. I feel bad for the person who brought it cause the crossmember was distroyed from wheeling haha.
Had those crappy stock steel wheels you painted . Plus your truck has been in my garage multiple times
Old 05-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #31737
Quote:
Had those crappy stock steel wheels you painted . Plus your truck has been in my garage multiple times
Thts true lol. Funny you saw it.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #31738
UrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant future

Name: David
UrPebkac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Sweet. Should be perfect as the drivers side sits about a 1/2 lower than the passenger side.
It should square you up. I did this when I installed my billies and 885's. driver side is within 1/8 " from side to side.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:37 PM   #31739
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixer5000 View Post
i like seafoam myself
How'd you do it?
I have a can just haven't done it yet.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #31740
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
How'd you do it?
I have a can just haven't done it yet.
i did it 2 weeks ago, i did half through the vacuum line and the rest in gas tank

Products Discussed in this Thread