Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #36721
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
Bad day sailing is definatly worse than a bad day wheeling...
damn. I have been woking with a boat builder recently, i have never really been to into boats previously but i have been learning alot about them. One thing i have learned is HOLY CRAP EVERYTHING IS SO EXPENSIVE! I cant wait to get some lessons on working with carbon fiber
Old 07-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #36722
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

On a side note, while we are on the topic of $. My mod fund is completely depleted i paid first months rent and security deposit today and bought a 50" TV. I will now be accepting charity mods.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #36723
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
YO, Yota.......Learn how to WAVE

Exit 9 this AM...south bound ON ramp....Tacoma trying to OWN that Ramp....

Whats a' matter ,that "Cowboy Cadillac" to much to handle in corners and you can't raise your hand to WAVE..

And If it was not you BUT an EVIL TWIN...my apologies
Old 07-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #36724
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
YO, Yota.......Learn how to WAVE

Exit 9 this AM...south bound ON ramp....Tacoma trying to OWN that Ramp....

Whats a' matter ,that "Cowboy Cadillac" to much to handle in corners and you can't raise your hand to WAVE..

And If it was not you BUT an EVIL TWIN...my apologies
I DO own that ramp, gotta pay attention with the merging onto the ramp and then the merge onto 16 I'm all business on that one, especially since I'm un-caffeinated. Space shuttle coulda flown overhead and I wouldn't have seen it unless it wanted to merge or was southbound on 16.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #36725
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Slider mounts and hardware

Hey Evan--here are the pics I said I would take awhile ago.
Mount hole to frame bottom (note the bevel):

Hardware--the countersunk bolts are the ones with the allen fitting in the head and they thread into the flat nut tab. The hex bolt is for the side-of-the-frame mount using nuts and lock washers:
Old 07-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #36726
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Morning all. Just wanted to give props to Tim. Thanks for the u-bolts!
Sorry Rob--don't log on frequently enough , been dealing with some install speedbumps...
Old 07-12-2013, 03:10 AM   #36727
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning
Old 07-12-2013, 03:13 AM   #36728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik65 View Post
Hey Evan--here are the pics I said I would take awhile ago.
Mount hole to frame bottom (note the bevel):

Hardware--the countersunk bolts are the ones with the allen fitting in the head and they thread into the flat nut tab. The hex bolt is for the side-of-the-frame mount using nuts and lock washers:
Ohhh ya i like. All pro you tricky basterds. Thats a nice design.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:14 AM   #36729

Quote:
Sorry Rob--don't log on frequntly enough , been dealing with some install speedbumps...
Still not done yet! Is it still in the shop? That must suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Good morning
Old 07-12-2013, 03:58 AM   #36731
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Sorry Rob--don't log on frequntly enough , been dealing with some install speedbumps...
I saw Dave Wednesday and he was telling me about your truck. Guess bolt on doesn't really mean bolt on sometimes.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:11 AM   #36732
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Morning all. Last day then on vaca for a week I will be on and off cape and was wondering if there is anywhere to go ride some trails or is it just beach passes. A quick edit if you know of a place just PM me to keep it off the public thread
Old 07-12-2013, 05:50 AM   #36733
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Heyoo..wow been busy i missed about 20 pages..hope everyones holiday was good!
Old 07-12-2013, 05:56 AM   #36735
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone done the USB power plug mod??? Or would like to..because im interested...would be nice to be able to plug a phone or two in while using the outlets for the GPS and radar detector driving down to school...
Old 07-12-2013, 06:30 AM   #36736
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Morning all. Last day then on vaca for a week I will be on and off cape and was wondering if there is anywhere to go ride some trails or is it just beach passes. A quick edit if you know of a place just PM me to keep it off the public thread
Nice..first job is to try out the new DA supplies right?
Old 07-12-2013, 06:31 AM   #36737
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Wow 20 pages and you haven't been on since the 4th. It really is slow in here. LOL
Speaking of slow, feels like TW's servers are slow this morning.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:42 AM   #36738
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Speaking of slow, feels like TW's servers are slow this morning.
It's a mess
Old 07-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #36739
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike Tacoma View Post
Has anyone done the USB power plug mod??? Or would like to..because im interested...would be nice to be able to plug a phone or two in while using the outlets for the GPS and radar detector driving down to school...
Hard wire the radar detector and pick up one of these. Boom done!

Edit: forgot the link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846
Old 07-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #36740
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike Tacoma View Post
Is there a write up on adding a USB ?

Products Discussed in this Thread