LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #37141
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Hey stranger
Old 07-19-2013, 07:46 AM   #37142
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
He's back! Sorry i never replied about the lights, i like them alot, they look badass. Is it normal for the back of them to get hot? Like really hot lol. Did you build your doors yet? I made some cabinet doors the other day and took a bunch of pictures because i feel like i didn't explain it to you very well. Ill PM you later with pictures if you want
Old 07-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #37143
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody need a case of Mobil oil (12) 1 quart jugs . 10w-30 best offer .
Do your girlfriend/wife's oil change

Old 07-19-2013, 09:35 AM   #37144
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Dave (Kirk). This is for you . Found them in a box of tools from my grandfather .
Old 07-19-2013, 09:58 AM   #37145
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
He's back! Sorry i never replied about the lights, i like them alot, they look badass. Is it normal for the back of them to get hot? Like really hot lol. Did you build your doors yet? I made some cabinet doors the other day and took a bunch of pictures because i feel like i didn't explain it to you very well. Ill PM you later with pictures if you want
Nice! Yes, the backs will get hot, like hot enough to where you don't want to be holding them. Asianants actually added a heat sink to his but TRS didn't seem to think it was required so I never did.

I did build the doors. I just made them simple shaker style. I made them as a layered door like I was talking to you about instead of working with larger stock. I think they came out looking pretty nice, I still need to get them painted and hung but I'll wait until after the carpet is installed to make sure I get the height correct.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #37147
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ your shit is messed up if you are going through rotors and pads that fast, or you drive like a Masshole O_o
Old 07-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #37148
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
New England B.S. Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
^^^ your shit is messed up if you are going through rotors and pads that fast, or you drive like a Masshole O_o
Fucking traction control while wheeling man.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #37149
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Fucking traction control while wheeling man.
Post a picture of the old pad .
Old 07-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #37150
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Post a picture of the old pad .
I will when I get home
Old 07-19-2013, 01:26 PM   #37151
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Did my first cut today with the Porter Cable and Autogeek pad set. Came out great..paint transfer on my friend's car, I got some of it off before with my POS Walmart buffer and Meguiar's scratch remover. Got most of it off with that stuff and bought some liquid rubbing compound for the last 3-4 inches (point of impact). Looks great..
Old 07-19-2013, 02:02 PM   #37152
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
What happened to yours?
getting roasting hot then falls into 4wd driving grand all the way in
Old 07-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #37153
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
are there any numbers on it??? If thats gear driven and not chain im all over that fucker
Old 07-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #37154
Banned
Quote:
Dave (Kirk). This is for you . Found them in a box of tools from my grandfather .
HOLY FUCK YOU REALIZE WHAT THAT'S WORTH RIGHT??

That is out of a Model T tool kit. That pair of pliers goes for around $100 if the complete tool kit is together with the pouch your talkin $350 plus in that condition.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #37155
UrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant futureUrPebkac has a brilliant future

Name: David
UrPebkac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
I thought the same thing when I saw it. Even better, if David take a pic of the truck from the front and back. Offset makes it look much better than stock.

Just thought of it, but that make 3 of us local guys that have those wheels.
Here is the front with 265/65r17s
Old 07-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #37156
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
HOLY FUCK YOU REALIZE WHAT THAT'S WORTH RIGHT??

That is out of a Model T tool kit. That pair of pliers goes for around $100 if the complete tool kit is together with the pouch your talkin $350 plus in that condition.
Have to go back and look for the rest .
Old 07-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #37157
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
I have a whole 5 speed transmission with transfer case. It's either from an 88 with the 3.0 or 22re. No clue if it will fit your truck.
Quote:
getting roasting hot then falls into 4wd driving grand all the way in
Quote:
are there any numbers on it??? If thats gear driven and not chain im all over that fucker
I don't belive Toyota ever made a gear driven left hand drop. Your best/cheapest bet to get a left hand case is get the DANA 300 and adapter and flip it with cable shifters.

I have a stock case in my shed. I was told it was good when it was pulled doesn't come with shifters and im unsure of weather it was an electric shift of a manual.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #37158
jdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to all

Name: Jon
jdkilroy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
... I'm gonna go straight to Pittsburg to drop it off. I had dropped my price to $1250, so now I'm getting $450 delivered
Dude, you fucked up... you knew I was interested in the Willys but you were talking that absurd 6 K price tag ..... could've hauled it right down the road. Oh well ... hope it all works out for you.

That's crazy that your brakes are failing that fast.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #37159
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkilroy View Post
Dude, you fucked up... you knew I was interested in the Willys but you were talking that absurd 6 K price tag ..... could've hauled it right down the road. Oh well ... hope it all works out for you.

That's crazy that your brakes are failing that fast.
Jon how's the 1st gen treating you ? Are you building it up ?
Old 07-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #37160
jdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to alljdkilroy is a name known to all

Name: Jon
jdkilroy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jon how's the 1st gen treating you ? Are you building it up ?
She's gutted right now John, overhauling everything. Rebuilt a '04 rear assembly that I found in Rutland to replace the leaking OEM diff housing. Waiting to hear back about some springs. (The OEM leafs have three in the main pack plus a helper and they are flat). I want to go up ~3". Have to replace the entire drive shaft due to severe rust. It's crazy, the body is mint but all the running gear turned to dust. (new frame in 2011). Ordered new shocks for all around yesterday.

I'm wondering if I can just run with Detroit lockers in both front and back and forget about electric or pneumatic...

Edit: pulling the gas tank this weekend to confirm its sound and clean and paint it if it is.

Products Discussed in this Thread