Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2012, 09:06 AM   #21
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I must be sick or the weather is really nice but im actually going to detail my truck for once today lol
Old 02-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #22
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
I must be sick or the weather is really nice but im actually going to detail my truck for once today lol
i was thinking the same thing .
did you end up getting your gears in?
Old 02-19-2012, 09:34 AM   #23
grizquad is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
grizquad's Tacoma Gallery
Hi All, In Groveland, Ma. here. have 12 Tacoma and like to go ATV'ing in NH and Maine. Take care, Steve
Old 02-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #24
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
Steps ahead of you man
Old 02-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #25
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's a late start, but me and the girlfriend are going up to Mast Rd. if anyone is in the area and free to join. Shoot me a text or something (978.335.7385)!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #26
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Hey whats up? So im from NH went to Goffstown High. Im living in NM for school and thats almost done so i will be moving back in the next year. Does anyone know how the construction is going out there? Im an electrician. Just trying to scout out areas where theres work so I can start looking for a house.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
The work situation is the same hear as else where in the country SHITTY. I am in the trades also and we are just startin to see some construction jobs start up so maybe by the time yiu get back it will be better. Good luck
Old 02-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #28
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
hey everyone look what i found i think someone should buy these right away. what a great deal
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/2859447559.html
Old 02-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #29
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

What's b.s. stand for? I See it everywhere and haven't been able to put it tOgether haha. I'll probably regret asking when I hear the answer
Old 02-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #30
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
What's b.s. stand for? I See it everywhere and haven't been able to put it tOgether haha. I'll probably regret asking when I hear the answer
BULLSHIT
Old 02-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #31
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
I think AJ was kidding? ... I hope he was kidding...
Old 02-19-2012, 03:41 PM   #32
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
i was thinking the same thing .
did you end up getting your gears in?
I put the rear end back into it tuesday night so its driveable. I decided to buy a locker for the front so im waiting to recive that before i put the front gears in. I should have really made my mind up a couple weeks ago
Old 02-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #33
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I know it's a late start, but me and the girlfriend are going up to Mast Rd. if anyone is in the area and free to join. Shoot me a text or something (978.335.7385)!
How was Mast Rd any pics to share
Old 02-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #34
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey everyone look what i found i think someone should buy these right away. what a great deal
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/2859447559.html
Its been deleted, but were those the FJ wheels?

If it is, I texted the guy 3hours after he posted them on CL and they were already sold.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #35
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Hi folks, Connecticut guy here spending the winter in Florida. Been in the 80's most days since mid January. I went home once in late January for one day and we got snow. Figures huh? I'll be heading back to New England around mid April.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #36
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Its been deleted, but were those the FJ wheels?

If it is, I texted the guy 3hours after he posted them on CL and they were already sold.
No it was wheel spacers it was my post but I sold them
Old 02-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #37
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I am lookin to tint my 2012 does anyone know good guys local. The place that did last truck is gone now, he was on 106 in West Bridgewater behind Bills Tire. I think his name was Frank
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
^^^ You might be talking about Advanced Auto Tint who used to be on W Center St W Bridgewater but moved to 2074 Main St Brockton. His # is 508-588-9800. He's the guy that did my windows. GL
I'm late again. That would be Ernie Wright, Advance Glass Coating.
Had my Drv. & Pass. Windows done at that address.
Can't find the edge of the Tint. Nice job.
He came highly recommended and I'm comfortable passing that along.

CC
Old 02-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #38

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
I'm late again. That would be Ernie Wright, Advance Glass Coating.
Had my Drv. & Pass. Windows done at that address.
Can't find the edge of the Tint. Nice job.
He came highly recommended and I'm comfortable passing that along.

CC

Yup thats him I found him this afternoon. He is on 28 no by Asack shoes and the driving range as well as Bills Tires. Now to set up a time
Old 02-20-2012, 06:36 AM   #39
The White Knight

Quote:
BULLSHIT
That makes sense.... See I regret it

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
I think AJ was kidding? ... I hope he was kidding...
HAha no I wasnt kidding I really couldnt put 2 and 2 together. I thought it stood for something like a meeting or something.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #40
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
It's ok AJ, I didn't know what j-lo stood for.

Products Discussed in this Thread