Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #41321
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Scott has skids or will soon enough.
Posted a video of the ct/ri spot so you could a idea of the roads. There are many different go around a too.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:09 AM   #41322
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Yup but lifted so I figure they will deny the work
They will cover it
Old 09-17-2013, 08:12 AM   #41323
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
After several trips to the dealership to convince them there is actually a problem and arguing with the service rep, tech and service manager to aknowledge that the problem is a warrantable part, they will eventually cover it
Fixed for you...
Old 09-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #41324
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They will cover it
Not all the time. If they believe that the change in height changing the driveline angles they can deny coverage. I've done it plenty of times.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:20 AM   #41325
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They will cover it..unless it's a Chevy, then they will deny even their own warranty
Fixed THAT For You
Old 09-17-2013, 08:23 AM   #41326
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Cheap price . But I like doing my own . Do you grease them or just use the grease that comes in the bearing ?
Sorry for the late reply. I have a special tool that I use to grease them without taking them apart. I have never found one of these bearings to be properly greased from the factory.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #41328
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Sorry for the late reply. I have a special tool that I use to grease them without taking them apart. I have never found one of these bearings to be properly greased from the factory.
What do you use, just the needle attachment for a grease gun?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #41329
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
i agree . i always grease them.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #41330
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Passed an early first gen with step-sides...
Old 09-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #41331
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
What kind of grease do you use?
I use high pressure/high temp bearing grease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
What do you use, just the needle attachment for a grease gun?
It is a curved type needle, similar to that, but shaped for the bearing assemblies. They are a sealed unit, so you can't inject the grease through the ends, so you have to go from the middle. The curvature allows me to get the needle down into the rollers without damaging anything.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #41332
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone guess how much this pile of wood cost?
New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1379439348.241303.jpg
Old 09-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #41333
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Attachment 233922
Somewhere around the $700 I just put in my heating oil tanks?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #41334
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
600 or so? Like the money my "friend" still owes me and doesn't have, but miraculously can go drinking whenever he wants?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #41335

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attachment 233922
I'm going to guess in the $2,000 - $2,500 neighborhood. Looks like nice stuff.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #41336
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Well that sucks. To low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
600 or so? Like the money my "friend" still owes me and doesn't have, but miraculously can go drinking whenever he wants?
way low

Quote:
I'm going to guess in the $2,000 - $2,500 neighborhood. Looks like nice stuff.
Still low. Its teak. Rough sawn plantation teak from trinidad, which is cheap for teak. The stuff on the saw horses was $4800. All for a custom front door with sidelights and transom. Im psyched to get started on it, I've never built something this high end.

And heres another 5 and change in walnut
Old 09-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #41337

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Still low. Its teak. Rough sawn plantation teak from trinidad, which is cheap for teak. The stuff on the saw horses was $4800. All for a custom front door with sidelights and transom. Im psyched to get started on it, I've never built something this high end.
Damn... I didn't realize it was teak, I thought it was some sort of tight grained cedar based on the end grain.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #41338

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Based on your estimates of how much that wood cost, you 2 are both hired for my next carpentry job
Old 09-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #41339
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn... I didn't realize it was teak, I thought it was some sort of tight grained cedar based on the end grain.
Quote:
Based on your estimates of how much that wood cost, you 2 are both hired for my next carpentry job
I figured it was a decent hardwood, looked a little aged so maybe even salvage boards. Didn't think it was teak.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #41340
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well that sucks. To low.

way low

And heres another 5 and change in walnut
If you have any left over let me know. I can always use them for the boats

Products Discussed in this Thread