Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #5461
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Ok not to sound like a whiny old guy but how come I have to log in everyday even though I check remember me. I just got a android for work so my email notifications come across that if that makes a differance
Old 09-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #5463
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to trade TRD off road wheels with spacers for my Ivan's with 285/75/16's? Idc what you have for tires on them!

New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1346886045.083994.jpg

New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1346886100.976115.jpg
Old 09-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #5464
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
Haha i may have a heart attack when i go off campus and rember what the rest of the world looks like.

That looks sounds like an awesome job.
has it's benefits
Old 09-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #5465
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Hey and by the way I have a daughter your age stop looking up the stairs
I cant resist, I'm sure you were the same when you where my age

anyones truck
Old 09-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #5467
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
I take it you dont want to trade for my sport rims anymore? I thought we had a deal goning on???
Yea dude I'd love to but I already bought new 16" tires... :/
Old 09-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #5469
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
Anyone want to trade TRD off road wheels with spacers for my Ivan's with 285/75/16's? Idc what you have for tires on them!

Attachment 168262

Attachment 168263
What tires are on them ?
I have offroad wheels with brand new hankook ATMs 265/70/16 Maybe 3k miles on the tires .
Old 09-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #5470

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
I thought you were gonna change your order???
They already shipped them, trust me, ever since I've had a reg cab two years ago I've wanted a set of nice sport wheels. I kind of fucked myself.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #5471
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
What tires are on them ?
I have offroad wheels with brand new hankook ATMs 265/70/16 Maybe 3k miles on the tires .
He's got BFG All Terrains
Old 09-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #5472
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
I am quite puzzled... I'm running low on gas and my truck said I had a 13 mile range. I pull into a gas station and throw down a whopping $8 for gas because I'm absolutely broke at the moment. That bought me 2.15 gallons.

Now looking at my ultragauge, it said I had 4 gallons and change after filling, so it was fairly accurate. I was just starting to use my reserve fuel before I filled up.

The range calculator on my truck, however, said I had 11 miles of range, and the fuel needle didn't really move at all... Da fuqqqqq!? Hope I don't get stranded! I don't get paid for another 11 hours and I need to run errands lol.

So that's about the most exciting thing that happened thus far for me today!
Old 09-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #5473
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
He's got BFG All Terrains
Ya I know he pm'd me
My phone was being dumb ,wouldnt load the pictures.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #5474
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
I am quite puzzled... I'm running low on gas and my truck said I had a 13 mile range. I pull into a gas station and throw down a whopping $8 for gas because I'm absolutely broke at the moment. That bought me 2.15 gallons.

Now looking at my ultragauge, it said I had 4 gallons and change after filling, so it was fairly accurate. I was just starting to use my reserve fuel before I filled up.

The range calculator on my truck, however, said I had 11 miles of range, and the fuel needle didn't really move at all... Da fuqqqqq!? Hope I don't get stranded! I don't get paid for another 11 hours and I need to run errands lol.

So that's about the most exciting thing that happened thus far for me today!
I dont trust the range computers. They are wrong almost all the time.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #5475
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
I cant resist, I'm sure you were the same when you where my age

anyones truck
Damn, that's a sweet 5-Lugger !! I like the tires.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #5476
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
I dont trust the range computers. They are wrong almost all the time.
My Cadillac was like that too. They also don't seem to calculate MPGs very well. If I floored it, it would say -20mpgs lol
Old 09-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #5477
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
My Cadillac was like that too. They also don't seem to calculate MPGs very well. If I floored it, it would say -20mpgs lol
So 20 gallons per mile!? Haha
Old 09-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #5478

Guys!.... My. Sliders. Exist!!!!!!

Might ship Monday! He got one side done, now to do the other side.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #5479
hoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to behold
hoodratstormtroop's Tacoma Gallery
shops in boston that can put on a lift kit

does anyone know of a shop that can install a lift around the boston area. thanks
Old 09-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #5480
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodratstormtroop View Post
does anyone know of a shop that can install a lift around the boston area. thanks
Rhode island ----- http://www.oceanstatecrawlers.com/OSC/

Products Discussed in this Thread