Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2014, 05:11 PM   #56081
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
New England B.S. Thread

Nice falcon man!

My mom has a 64 Fairlane 500 with a 342 stroker (289 base bored and stroked), dual carbs, a top loader 4 speed. That thing is a screamer
Old 06-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #56082
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
So far so good on the rain in Mansfield..Steve Miller tearing shit up right now..
Old 06-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #56083
SNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud of

Name: shane
SNL 521's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
That doesn't stop a large portion of the population....

true lol
Old 06-14-2014, 08:16 AM   #56084
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post

We have about 9 years of practicing . No clue on the mod day . I have to get my truck running again first .

Completely agree and he will be playing outside everyday . Not stuck in front of a computer on Facebook like the kids these days .
THIS. You couldn't pay me enough to stay in as a kid, I was always out riding my bikes or making cash..2 paper routes and yardwork. I had the stereo, TV, Nintendo, etc and that was for when it was too late to go out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Good luck Johnny! And everyone else. Jesus everyone is having kids or just had em...
Still got me on the no kid bandwagon..I'm TOO OLD for that.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:20 AM   #56085
SNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud ofSNL 521 has much to be proud of

SNL 521's Tacoma Gallery

Got the intake put on this morning, the exhaust Is getting put on next week
Old 06-14-2014, 08:28 AM   #56086
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL 521 View Post

I would do a snorkel but I don't have the balls
Old 06-14-2014, 08:35 AM   #56087
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh come on Billy, it's only a fender
Old 06-14-2014, 08:35 AM   #56088
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL 521 View Post

Did you leave the plug on or take it off?
Old 06-14-2014, 08:41 AM   #56091

Lifts truck 9"... Complains that the aggressively threaded tires are too loud and don't balance too well.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:29 AM   #56092
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a silver 2nd gen, lifted, somewhat beefy tires on OR wheels, black n-fab steps, URD sticker on the rear window.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:23 AM   #56093
nickonfire700 is just really nicenickonfire700 is just really nicenickonfire700 is just really nicenickonfire700 is just really nice

Name: Nick
nickonfire700's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi grill is done!

I was working on it last night, and finished it up this morning.

Now I just need a new sig picture!
Old 06-14-2014, 10:39 AM   #56094
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 06-14-2014, 10:41 AM   #56095
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What plug
There is a plug/intake port on the bottom front of the intake box.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:49 AM   #56096

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsoxfan1 View Post
There is a plug/intake port on the bottom front of the intake box.

Yeah I would seal that up
Old 06-14-2014, 11:28 AM   #56097

SNL 521's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsoxfan1 View Post
Did you leave the plug on or take it off?

I left the plug on, so far it sounds good around 2k, and billy I'm not putting on the snorkel lol
Old 06-14-2014, 11:43 AM   #56098

Put a snorkel on that bish!!!!
Old 06-14-2014, 11:45 AM   #56099
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Put a snorkel on that bish!!!!
I will help with yours then I will do mine
Old 06-14-2014, 11:54 AM   #56100

It's on the list eventually. Not sure how nicely a snorkel would play with a supercharger

Products Discussed in this Thread