Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #41
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
So im thinking that its pretty much time to stick the boat back in the water
Old 02-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #42
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
So im thinking that its pretty much time to stick the boat back in the water
When you say water.... do you mean lake, pond, or ocean . Hope its option 3!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #43
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
When you say water.... do you mean lake, pond, or ocean . Hope its option 3!
Ocean i just need to get around to putting the mooring tackle back on.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #44
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Ours wont be going back in until april.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #45
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Ours wont be going back in until april.
What kinda boat do you have?
Old 02-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #46
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wheres your mooring? I may have asked you that before. I have a boat out of Sesuit harbor in Dennis. Mostly just fish the bay side. Got a 22 foot angler cuddy cabin, 200 outboard mercury.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #47
.<>./

Quote:
Wheres your mooring? I may have asked you that before. I have a boat out of Sesuit harbor in Dennis. Mostly just fish the bay side. Got a 22 foot angler cuddy cabin, 200 outboard mercury.
Mines down cape in buzzards bay. I have a 15" cape cod shipbuilding bullseye. My family has an alberg 37 in another cove off of buzzards bay to.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #49
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yes.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #50
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What kinda boat do you have?
They are both my dads but i know where the keys are. We have a 27 foot sea ray sundancer and a 17 foot aquasport center console.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #51
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mines down cape in buzzards bay. I have a 15" cape cod shipbuilding bullseye. My family has an alberg 37 in another cove off of buzzards bay to.
gutsy move sailing that 15 footer down there. I spent 4 years watching the wind whip up buzzards bay.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #52
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Well guys looks like we need to do a few TW fishing days! LOL
Hell yeah. We'll go scoop some tuna up over at stellwagon then post it up. Itll make all the westerners a little jealous of us. I'm always jealous of there deserts and trails.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #53
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Well guys looks like we need to do a few TW fishing days! LOL
Hell yeah. We'll go scoop some tuna up over at stellwagon then post it up. Itll make all the westerners a little jealous of us. I'm always jealous of there deserts and trails.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #54
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are both my dads but i know where the keys are. We have a 27 foot sea ray sundancer and a 17 foot aquasport center console.
I want a boat badly....they cost so much.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #55
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
I want a boat badly....they cost so much.
Same here. Plus the upkeep and mooring/dock fees can be brutal
Old 02-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #57
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
My old man has a boat . I go fishing with him in the summer off the north shore . I also have been doing a charter off the cape with some guys from work for the last 5 years . Boats are to expensive for me but I can kick in gas money and cold beer .
Old 02-21-2012, 11:35 AM   #58
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
My old man has a boat . I go fishing with him in the summer off the north shore . I also have been doing a charter off the cape with some guys from work for the last 5 years . Boats are to expensive for me but I can kick in gas money and cold beer .
Your in . We'll go for some STRIPers not strippers, then scrap up some blue fish and hit the tuna when the tides are right. Strippers are if we strike out on tuna .
Old 02-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #59
.<>./

Quote:
gutsy move sailing that 15 footer down there. I spent 4 years watching the wind whip up buzzards bay.
Bullseyes are designed and built with buzzards bay in mind. IMO the most sturdy and solid small sailboat you can buy. i feel comfortable sailing in any chop with winds up to 25. Any wind past 25 i would either not take it out or put a reef in it. The boat i got actually survived hurricane bob while sitting on a mooring
Old 02-21-2012, 04:20 PM   #60
.<>./

Quote:
I have yet to go out tuna wishing but i have a coworker who got yellow fin that was i belive 750 to 800 pounds. I got to stock my freezer for a week

Products Discussed in this Thread