Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #8081
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
everything is legal till you get caught
That's a pretty good incentive to not get caught
Old 11-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #8082
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
ordering a little something before i lift and need to know if they will rub 235/85's? i dont mind minor rub and or cutting
Quote:
I don't want a full lift.
Knew you would lift eventually.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:17 AM   #8084
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
That's a pretty good incentive to not get caught
Old school House of Pain, "It ain't a crime if you don't get caught" haha
Old 11-08-2012, 07:18 AM   #8085
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
everything is legal till you get caught
Moonshiners commercials getting to you too?
Old 11-08-2012, 07:19 AM   #8086
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Moonshiners commercials getting to you too?
Love that show. That guy is shitfaced 24/7
Old 11-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #8087
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Still thinkin sliders. Should I do the kick or no kick. I like the lines of no kick but also see the (multi) purpose of the kick. I am not a hard core off road guy like some of you guys and if I stepped up my tires I dont think they would be as wide as the kick.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #8088
mtn3172 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
mtn3172's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL WUT? Post pic of your truck. I'm from Warwick, see multiple Tacomas lifted and done up nice
Pic posted in my gallery, right now bare bones stock with the exception of; AFE exhaust, Nokya yellow fog bulbs, weathertechs, rear leaf TSB, weathertech ventvisors, and TRD shift knob.

But waiting to be installed and sitting in my house; HomerTaco Satoshi w/ Toyota Emblem, BAMF behind grille light bar mount, Avid offroad bumper, and Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #8089
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Still thinkin sliders. Should I do the kick or no kick. I like the lines of no kick but also see the (multi) purpose of the kick. I am not a hard core off road guy like some of you guys and if I stepped up my tires I dont think they would be as wide as the kick.
I think I've talked myself into getting the kick out when the time comes. I think that kick out would make a nice step to help clean the roof of the shell (and of course help off roading)
Old 11-08-2012, 07:28 AM   #8090

Coast Guard:
Rob sorry but since you have a set with the kick how far out would it be on a stock OR. I know you changed out your wheels and tires so just a rough guess
Old 11-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #8091

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtn3172 View Post
Pic posted in my gallery, right now bare bones stock with the exception of; AFE exhaust, Nokya yellow fog bulbs, weathertechs, rear leaf TSB, weathertech ventvisors, and TRD shift knob.

But waiting to be installed and sitting in my house; HomerTaco Satoshi w/ Toyota Emblem, BAMF behind grille light bar mount, Avid offroad bumper, and Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite.
Nice looking truck sounds like you have so work to do installing all the goodies in your house
Old 11-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #8092

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Rob sorry but since you have a set with the kick how far out would it be on a stock OR. I know you changed out your wheels and tires so just a rough guess
Check out the BAMF slider thread and the 'Show off your BAMF gear thread'. some of the members posted photos looking down the lines of the truck so you can see how far they stick out past the body. Or Rob could measure
Old 11-08-2012, 08:02 AM   #8094
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
These are 4x sliders .

Old 11-08-2012, 08:02 AM   #8095
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You should get the kickout. That's what I'm getting. If someone parks too close to you or anything, its gonna hit the sliders first them the body of truck. They look so sweet. Cant wait to get them.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:04 AM   #8097
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
These are 4x sliders .

Looks great John. I love how they stick out alot. Thats what I'm looking for.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:11 AM   #8098
mtn3172 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
mtn3172's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice looking truck sounds like you have so work to do installing all the goodies in your house
Yes, weather cooperating I'm looking at Friday or Monday for installation. Only issue pinging me is LED Lightbar or offroad lights, I looked at the Rigid SR 10" bar, wanted the 20" but couldnt justify the price. Offroad lights was looking at the Hella black magics but not sure.

Also, just go the OEM roof rack in yesterday, so that needs to go on also.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #8099
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Warwick
Quote:

lmao i see a million of these all day long
Old 11-08-2012, 08:16 AM   #8100
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
OK well when looking at those pics they will vary quite a bit. Stock set up is the most narrow. Something like I have should come out about 1" from stock and most aftermarket wheel sets like Johns would be out around 2" from stock. I will measure it but keep in mind I will have 1" or so wider stance per side than you guys.
With that said. I use the kickouts as a step all the time and I have even used it wheeling to push my truck away from obstacles. I'm glad I ordered them with the kickouts.

Almost forgot. I ordered mine at 10*. His are normally made at almost 20*. I did this to make then a little more useful as a step but this also makes them stick out a little further.

Products Discussed in this Thread