Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2013, 08:20 AM   #15461
jdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to beholdjdkilroy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jon
jdkilroy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
As long as he wasn't quality control!
Or sizing/fitting
Old 01-13-2013, 08:24 AM   #15462
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #15463
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkilroy View Post
I think I'll keep the Toyota badge since its going to get cut out anyway...
Go for it! . The badge on my grille is fine now how it is.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #15464
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkilroy View Post
Or sizing/fitting
Pretty sure I won't be eating for the rest of the day
Old 01-13-2013, 08:40 AM   #15465
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Evan here is the pic of the grill to headlight area I think you were talkin about. Sorry for shitty phone pic
Old 01-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #15466

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Evan here is the pic of the grill to headlight area I think you were talkin about. Sorry for shitty phone pic
Old 01-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #15467

Hey guys, I'm working 5-close on Saturday. Want to do lunch at Miguel's? Around 12?
Old 01-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #15468
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Hey guys, I'm working 5-close on Saturday. Want to do lunch at Miguel's? Around 12?
We don't open till 1 I'm saturday
Old 01-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #15469

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Fine 1 on Saturday.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:22 AM   #15470
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
No special treatment for the TW guys
Old 01-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #15471

Quote:
No special treatment for the TW guys
I know! Such terrible service. I would complain to the manager
Old 01-13-2013, 09:28 AM   #15472
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks but i cant see it. Maybe because im on my phone. Ill check on the computer later.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #15474

Quote:
Can anyone else see it
Nope... That's why I put
Old 01-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #15475

Coast Guard:
Ya I figured that but you are also on Tapatalk arent you I just checked my phone and I can see it but I dont use tapatalk
Old 01-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #15476

Quote:
Ya I figured that but you are also on Tapatalk arent you I just checked my phone and I can see it but I dont use tapatalk
It didn't show up for me on the web either from my phone.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:16 AM   #15479

Work is going by quickly! Then going to see A Haunted House with Sarah after
Old 01-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #15480
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Good day for an oil change. Wish the ground would have been a little dryer though. I hit 45K yesterday.

Products Discussed in this Thread