Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #19761
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Can't wait to see the new setup!
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrudel35 View Post
Can anyone suggest a good tow strap? Have some extra $$ from my tax return so I'm purchasing a recovery receiver and tow strap. Preferably something I can order off Amazon since I have Amazon Prime. Thanks in advance.
What happened to the one you got from me?
It was a Bestop 42922-01 from Amazon

I got this strap from Amazon,used it a few times,works good.
Smittybuilt CC330 3" X 30' recovery strap from Amazon
Old 02-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #19762
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Flowmaster is all about the noise. Seems to be a popular choice for Ford owners.
Haha yes. It's just about the noise with them. I love my magnaflow
Old 02-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #19763
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Haha yes. It's just about the noise with them. I love my magnaflow
Been wanting to get one for my truck for a while. I had Magnaflow on my Grand Am and it came stock on my Trans Am.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #19764
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Been wanting to get one for my truck for a while. I had Magnaflow on my Grand Am and it came stock on my Trans Am.
You should get one. 14inch magnaflow. Go to Lou's custom exhaust. They will hook you up good. If you want to just replace the muffler and weld it it's 200.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #19765
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Do you need trailer hitch to use the strap and receiver?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #19766
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Do you need trailer hitch to use the strap and receiver?
Yes you do.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #19767
Ancient or so i'm told

Anyone have any suggestions for extended brake lines?
I was looking at the All-Pro ones.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #19768
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You should get one. 14inch magnaflow. Go to Lou's custom exhaust. They will hook you up good. If you want to just replace the muffler and weld it it's 200.
Still unsure if I want a simple replacement for stock, or a dual exhaust setup. The placement of the gas tank and spare tire limits the options.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:43 AM   #19769
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Goodridge
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
A lot of people bought them from this group buy and seem to be happy with them. No personal experience with them though. I'd probably go through Amazon or one of the vendors if I were to buy some for myself.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #19770
Quote:
Still unsure if I want a simple replacement for stock, or a dual exhaust setup. The placement of the gas tank and spare tire limits the options.
I have have duals in my Tacoma. . I did no problem but I wouldn't do that again. Just replacing the muffler is fine. I wouldn't start changing pipes and all this crap lol. Over 400 for a dual setup . Just for looks anyway. Sounds the same either way
Old 02-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #19771

Quote:
I have have duals in my Tacoma. . I did no problem but I wouldn't do that again. Just replacing the muffler is fine. I wouldn't start changing pipes and all this crap lol. Over 400 for a dual setup . Just for looks anyway. Sounds the same either way
True. I liked how my Grand Am sounds like it had a V8 at low RPMs.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #19772
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like mine. I was told our Tacoma's MAF don't like the K&N oiled filters.
I haven't had any issues with my kn . Been in there over a year .

Quote:
I got mine through wheelers . Because that where I got my leaf pack .
Quote:
Goodridge
A lot of people bought them from this group buy and seem to be happy with them. No personal experience with them though. I'd probably go through Amazon or one of the vendors if I were to buy some for myself.
I was going to buy these but figured its easier to just order from one company .
Old 02-13-2013, 11:06 AM   #19773
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I also had my local Sullivan tire install the lines . Psutaco "member on here" told me it was a pain in the ass so I opted to pay them . They charged me one hour labor . I think it was $85 or so . But worth it to me .
Old 02-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #19774
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes you do.
Figured as much..not dropping the coin on a hitch setup for mine..
Old 02-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #19775
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
True. I liked how my Grand Am sounds like it had a V8 at low RPMs.
I had a Gibson Supertruck exhaust on my old Chevy Z71 and that's honestly the reason I won't put an exhaust in my Tacoma. There's simply no replacement for that V8 rumble.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:13 AM   #19776

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I also had my local Sullivan tire install the lines . Psutaco "member on here" told me it was a pain in the ass so I opted to pay them . They charged me one hour labor . I think it was $85 or so . But worth it to me .
Isn't is just unbolting the banjo bolt and putting the new ones in, just like a motorcycle?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #19777
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had a Gibson Supertruck exhaust on my old Chevy Z71 and that's honestly the reason I won't put an exhaust in my Tacoma. There's simply no replacement for that V8 rumble.
X2 not a fan of the 6 with exhaust . But to each there own .
Old 02-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #19778
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Isn't is just unbolting the banjo bolt and putting the new ones in, just like a motorcycle?
Ya it is but it even took Sullivan tire 3 hours and they have a full shop at there disposal. So I was happy to pay them and not have the headache .
Old 02-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #19779
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Goodridge
+1. They are awesome, really good quality. I ran them on my track car, along with a lot of other people. North American (Canada) made, highly regarded in motorsports world.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #19780

Quote:
Yeah sometimes I wish I had a V8 for the sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
X2 not a fan of the 6 with exhaust . But to each there own .
Guess it depends on the v6/exhaust combo. GM's 3800 usually sounded nice unless you put a Flowmaster 80 series on it, then it sounds like a Honda. But I even hear some Subarus sound pretty mean with the right exhaust.

Products Discussed in this Thread