Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2012, 02:54 AM   #2
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
I am lookin to tint my 2012 does anyone know good guys local. The place that did last truck is gone now, he was on 106 in West Bridgewater behind Bills Tire. I think his name was Frank
Old 02-17-2012, 05:44 AM   #4
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I am lookin to tint my 2012 does anyone know good guys local. The place that did last truck is gone now, he was on 106 in West Bridgewater behind Bills Tire. I think his name was Frank
I used a place in RI, but that might be a little far for you.

Sunset tint, they have been around forever and they did it while I waited. Also comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:38 AM   #5
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
I used a place in RI, but that might be a little far for you.

Sunset tint, they have been around forever and they did it while I waited. Also comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Where is RI is that? Last car I had tinted was done by Inferno Audio in Woonsocket. They did a good job. They did my rear window in one sheet, and even though my door had the frame around the window, they tinted to the top of the window, instead of leaving the last inch un-tinted. Doesn't look that great when someone rolls down their window and there is tint missing.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:49 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I used Tint King in Billerica. I'd used their other shop in Albany to tint a couple vehicles for me in the past also. They do good work and were pretty quick.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:11 AM   #7
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
I went to a local guy in Albany NY

http://finelinetintshop.com/index.html

He uses a plotter to cut the film exactly before installing. He is a perfectionist. Super clean shop. Might be too far.

Find an installer with a plotter (like a printer that cuts the film) so you have exact size before putting on. Don't use your windows for the recommended time!
Old 02-17-2012, 07:17 AM   #8
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Where is RI is that? Last car I had tinted was done by Inferno Audio in Woonsocket. They did a good job. They did my rear window in one sheet, and even though my door had the frame around the window, they tinted to the top of the window, instead of leaving the last inch un-tinted. Doesn't look that great when someone rolls down their window and there is tint missing.
The one I went to was in Cranston, but I guess there is also one in Coventry.

One my drivers window, there was a couple small pieces of dust under the tint and you could see the small bubble. I brought it back and they replaced it no questions asked.

http://www.sunsetsign.com/
Old 02-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #9
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I went here for my Mazda and am very happy.
http://www.autotintplus.com/

You guys should also sign up for the run at Rausch Creek this summer. Maybe meet up with some of the PA, NY, NJ guys that wheel there a lot
Old 02-17-2012, 08:17 AM   #10

PA might be a little too far for this guy.

Plus I am running bone stock for the time being. Hoping to pick up wheels and tires soon, but since its a DD for me, I am not getting anything too agressive
Old 02-17-2012, 08:21 AM   #11
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
PA might be a little too far for this guy.

Plus I am running bone stock for the time being. Hoping to pick up wheels and tires soon, but since its a DD for me, I am not getting anything too agressive
I have heard that some of the stuff is stock friendly. I have not been there myself but I am sure some of the guys here who have been can let us know.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:54 PM   #12
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
^^^ You might be talking about Advanced Auto Tint who used to be on W Center St W Bridgewater but moved to 2074 Main St Brockton. His # is 508-588-9800. He's the guy that did my windows. GL
Thanks Rob I will check to see if it is him.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #13

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
I went here for my Mazda and am very happy.
http://www.autotintplus.com/

You guys should also sign up for the run at Rausch Creek this summer. Maybe meet up with some of the PA, NY, NJ guys that wheel there a lot
Thanks Eric that place is at 5 corners and about a mile from my house. Glad you had a good experience I will check him as well. That place has changed hands offen so I never thought about them.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I used this guy for my honda accord when I lived in bridgewater .
Old 02-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #15
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
If anybody is interested
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-wheeling.html
Old 02-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #16
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Of course were all interested haha
Old 02-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #17
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
you guys must be cold...
Actually this has been the warmest winter with just about zero snow besides in october when we had 1 storm.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #18
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
yeah actually very unseasonably warm here too
still, i wouldnt want to be up there, i was dying when we hit a 2 day cold snap last week (got down to low 30s one night)
When i mean its been a warm winter.... I mean just about everyday it got up a little above freezing. Your spoiled living in florida haha
Old 02-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #19
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Actually this has been the warmest winter with just about zero snow besides in october when we had 1 storm.
snow tonight !
i think they said 2" out your way and nothing near me .
Old 02-18-2012, 11:24 AM   #20
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
snow tonight !
i think they said 2" out your way and nothing near me .
It'll probably be all rain haha

Products Discussed in this Thread