Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Weekend of 24/25 - Anyone interested in light wheeling?

Old 02-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #21
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for both
Old 02-20-2012, 06:51 AM   #23
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Is ENH getting traction, I haven't looked.

Edit - just checked ENH and there is one person available for the 26th.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #24
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Hi guys, sorry i was away this weekend. I am available on Saturday 25th. I prefer trails to mudding and from hell's description above, henniker sounds great. Let me know whose in and what you guys are thinking..
Old 02-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #25
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump - So who's in for Saturday? Sounds like Henniker is the place.

Meet @ the following:
Mobil Gas Station
5 Bradford Road
Henniker, NH 03242

Does 12pm work for everyone? I will bring a couple maps, some shackles/straps and we can head out to the trailhead.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #26
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
Bump - So who's in for Saturday? Sounds like Henniker is the place.

Meet @ the following:
Mobil Gas Station
5 Bradford Road
Henniker, NH 03242

Does 11am work for everyone? I will bring a couple maps, some shackles/straps and we can head out to the trailhead.
I am in man! However, I will be in Providence in the morning on Saturday and it's a 2.5-3 hour drive up to Henniker. Can we do a 12-12:30 meetup or is that too late?
Old 02-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #27
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Im in either time works for me.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #28
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Im in either time works for me.
haha of course you are
Old 02-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #29
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
haha of course you are
You coming ?
Old 02-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #30
We can do 12:00 instead. Will that work for everyone else?

1. HellRaZoR004 - Rob
2. johnnym - John
3. xxaarraa -
4. RoccoNH1 - Rocco
5. Joey_Buttafuoco - Fred
Old 02-20-2012, 05:27 PM   #31
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
You coming ?
Think I'm missing out on this one

Trying to save some money for my 3" lift that im all excited for.... $60 bill of gas if I drive to NH and I'm pretty sure I am working ALL DAY saturday. Wish I could... Those clips from Rob look cool
Old 02-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #32
Old 02-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #34
The White Knight

Quote:
LOL Rob howcome no build page? You got some nice pics, vids, and mods to put down!
Old 02-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #35
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If I wasnt going to Utah id probably be down. Maybe next one
Old 02-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
If I wasnt going to Utah id probably be down. Maybe next one
Sweet - doing some skiing/riding?
Old 02-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
LOL Rob howcome no build page? You got some nice pics, vids, and mods to put down!
I should get on that.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #38
The White Knight

Quote:
I should get on that.
YESSSSIR! I'd be sub'd
Old 02-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #39
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet - doing some skiing/riding?
Yea, a bunch of buddies and I are going to Utah for a week. Renting a house next to Brighton but will be all over SLC.

I think there are 10 or so of us total, pretty freakin pumped
Old 02-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Yea, a bunch of buddies and I are going to Utah for a week. Renting a house next to Brighton but will be all over SLC.

I think there are 10 or so of us total, pretty freakin pumped
SLC should be a blast. Went to Heavenly a few weeks back and it was amazing, even considering the lack of snow this year. Have fun.