Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Weekend of 24/25 - Anyone interested in light wheeling?

Old 02-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #121
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
1. Gas tank 2. Timing belt 3. Tires. That order don't forget the missing mud flap.
I think people get the stickers from tc bob owner of the site .

I think so too. If you message him I t'ink he'll send ya one. Just leave a mailing address?
Old 03-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #122
pt law is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
pt law's Tacoma Gallery
Are you guys in southern New Hampshire getting 6 plus inches? Any interest in Mast Road or the place near Henniker this Saturday around 1pm? Hellrazor?Anyone...Bueller...Bueller?

Need someone who has been to either place as I have not.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #123
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt law View Post
Are you guys in southern New Hampshire getting 6 plus inches? Any interest in Mast Road or the place near Henniker this Saturday around 1pm? Hellrazor?Anyone...Bueller...Bueller?

Need someone who has been to either place as I have not.
6-10 in s. nh I can't make it this weekend
Old 03-01-2012, 07:32 PM   #124
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
We have more like a foot of snow...this weekend I think is going to be tough.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:31 AM   #125
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd love to go with you guys, but I'm doing some work on my truck. Building a mock up plate bumper, (out of cardboard) then going to start fabricating that hopefully sometime soon. Also gonna design some sliders.... Have fun up there! I'm down for next time!
Old 03-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #126
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
I'd love to go with you guys, but I'm doing some work on my truck. Building a mock up plate bumper, (out of cardboard) then going to start fabricating that hopefully sometime soon. Also gonna design some sliders.... Have fun up there! I'm down for next time!
I'm interested to see your bumper mock up/ build if you need a hand let me know . I'm around most weekends .
Old 03-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #127
Tail Striker

Quote:
I'm interested to see your bumper mock up/ build if you need a hand let me know . I'm around most weekends .
Thanks mang! I'll take plenty of pictures for yah, a little wet today, but may as well start taking the front end apart. I'm back on the rock, but once fab starts I'll definitely be recruiting people to help with stuff if interested. Maybe make a few bumpers, exclusive to the ne area!
Old 03-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #128
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
Thanks mang! I'll take plenty of pictures for yah, a little wet today, but may as well start taking the front end apart. I'm back on the rock, but once fab starts I'll definitely be recruiting people to help with stuff if interested. Maybe make a few bumpers, exclusive to the ne area!
Sounds good !
Old 03-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #129
Tail Striker

I'm pretty stoked. Got a couple to-do projects in the works right now. Today I'm workin on my home brewed folding soft top bed cab. Just got the final element of design and r/d done. Just short on supplies...
Old 01-31-2013, 08:46 AM   #130
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-31-2013, 12:42 PM   #131
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Your only a year late for this trail run lmao
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #132
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your only a year late for this trail run lmao
LOL! i saw a link on the ne bs thread, i thought i was on the last page...guess not.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #133
bajatacoguy will become famous soon enoughbajatacoguy will become famous soon enough

Name: Lomas
bajatacoguy's Tacoma Gallery
This looks like fun... I hope to get out to one of these events!
Old 06-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #134
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajatacoguy View Post
This looks like fun... I hope to get out to one of these events!
Post up in here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...rip-plans.html

Or in here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-s-thread.html