Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Weekend of 24/25 - Anyone interested in light wheeling?

Old 02-17-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Weekend of 24/25 - Anyone interested in light wheeling?

A relative newbie to the offroading scene (well not completely, if you count my Moosehead area train-hunting adventures) that is looking to get more active in the wheeling/offroading scene this year.

The weekend of the 25/26, would anyone be available and interested in hitting some trails? I have an 09 Tacoma 4x4 that's *very mildly* built and would love to start off easy and learn my way up to the harder trails. I live in Foxboro, but can travel 2-3 hours for good company and conversation. And trails of course!

Just throwing it out there, let me know if there is any interest.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Hey> do you mean foxboro,Ma? Im up for it if you live in mass
Old 02-17-2012, 10:14 AM   #3
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Yup foxboro ma. Cool, you know any trails in ma?
Old 02-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
Yup foxboro ma. Cool, you know any trails in ma?

Cool. There is a place called glebe st in Taunton ma. It's not super huge but it's a good place. Has 2 pits and mud holes. It's near foxboro. Lets me up. We ussualy go there for out Tacoma meet. Good place
Old 02-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #5
Let me know. I'm always up for wheeling. Me and my friends go alot so you can join us.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
A relative newbie to the offroading scene (well not completely, if you count my Moosehead area train-hunting adventures) that is looking to get more active in the wheeling/offroading scene this year.

The weekend of the 25/26, would anyone be available and interested in hitting some trails? I have an 09 Tacoma 4x4 that's *very mildly* built and would love to start off easy and learn my way up to the harder trails. I live in Foxboro, but can travel 2-3 hours for good company and conversation. And trails of course!

Just throwing it out there, let me know if there is any interest.
I'm up for checking out some trails . I've been to glebe street a few times . I'd like to check out some of the southern NH trails. I think hellrazor wAnted to get something going for next weekend . And he knows the trails up there .
Old 02-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #8
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Sounds like just the thing i need right about now.
Well then set it up .
Old 02-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #10
Joey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enoughJoey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enough

Name: Fred
Joey_Buttafuoco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd, I missed the last two because of work, hope I can make this one.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:08 AM   #11
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
me too. are you guys going to nh or taunton?
Old 02-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #12
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I PMed Rob, aka hellrazor004.(I just love saving aka) Lets see if he chimes in.
sweet ...aka im ready to go wheeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayC06 View Post
me too. are you guys going to nh or taunton?
i think we are trying to get a southern nh going . but if that fails .ill go play in the mud in taunton
Old 02-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #13
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna get to NH asap. Videos looked cool there. Hopefully we can all find a time
Old 02-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #14
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Hey GUYS. Was up in VT this weekend snowboarding.

What day you guys thinking; sat or sun? As for NH we have a few places we can check out. There is Henniker, Mast Rd/Merrimack, and Salem (that I know of).

Mast Rd/Merrimack is similar to Glebe St and is more of a mudfest (not my favorite). Salem is more trail riding but is very tight and can be slow going. Henniker is a little bit of a hike for some but has a lot to choose from and would be the most stock friendly with many options (varying difficulty). If people don't mind the drive I would be willing to lead.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #17
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I'm around either day and want to do some trails

Edit . I'm up for any of the 3 places
Old 02-19-2012, 09:59 AM   #18
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
i can't wait to go out wheeling again one of these times ill be able to get out again
Old 02-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #20
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not tring to tread jack but what does everbody think of poss doing it the following weekend. IDK if that would work for anyone just throwing it out there. Everybody please chime in.
I'm not sure how much traction we have so far for the 24th/25th. I think I have the 3rd/4th free. Let me know what everyone wants to do. I could perhaps do both.