Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Commercial Vehicles in Wash., DC

Old 02-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
AI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud of

Name: Richard
AI Surf Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
Commercial Vehicles in Wash., DC

Does anyone know or understand what constitutes a commercial vehicle in Washington, DC for purposes of parking in commercial vehicle zones. I was parked in such a zone the other day and when I was finished with my job and as I was loading up my Taco to leave the Parking Enforcement Officer commented to me that my vehicle did not constitute a commercial vehicle. My Taco is outfitted with ladder racks, ladders and is obviously full of tools and materials. I did not get a ticket but at least a friendly warning. I do not have company lettering or signage on my truck.

I searched the DC DMV and government sites for the info and got nowhere.
If anyone has the answer or can point me in the right direction please let me know. Gtting on the phone to DC DMV/Government could take hours and I would rather try my luck here.

Thanks
Rich