Notices

FEELER RAUSCH CREEK WHEELIN

View Poll Results: best dates
march 9th - 11th 3 17.65%
march 23rd - 25th 14 82.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2012, 06:51 AM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER RAUSCH CREEK WHEELIN

THIS IS NO LONGER JUST A FEELER THREAD
DATES WILL BE MARCH 23RD-25TH

MAN UP PEOPLE
ok looking to get a group toghter for a weekend trip to rausch creek pa.
i am waiting on hearing back from them on the camping for friday night...
but in the mean time here it goes.....
we will be wheelin mostly blues all day.......
if there is lots of intrest we can break up into groups......
here is a few dates to choose from...
will be camping friday night sat night and wheelin saturday and possibly 1/2 day sunday.......

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post4672385
Old 02-24-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
if we go the end of march ill probly be able to make it....might even have skids...lol
skids are over rated....
its only the last 2 trips that i have had a tranny skid......
other wie only an allpoo.....ifs
and you know we need you there
Old 02-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
lol...im aware there over rated you shoulkd have seen the jeeps ive tagged along with the last couple times i hit the trails....they all looked pissed off when i first pulled in and gave me the "oh great this guys gonna get stuck every 5min faces" lmfao and about 15min into the first trail it seemed everyone was in love with my truck and now they keep inviting me ... but ive got a full set of budbuilts waiting for me in maryland
Old 02-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #5
BIG DADDY

Quote:
lol...im aware there over rated you shoulkd have seen the jeeps ive tagged along with the last couple times i hit the trails....they all looked pissed off when i first pulled in and gave me the "oh great this guys gonna get stuck every 5min faces" lmfao and about 15min into the first trail it seemed everyone was in love with my truck and now they keep inviting me ... but ive got a full set of budbuilts waiting for me in maryland
yes i remeber trail 13 and rock creek as well
Old 02-24-2012, 07:21 AM   #6
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
yes i remeber trail 13 and rock creek as well
hahahaha...hell ya....that wasnt even that bad...i still gotta run the entire trail...i missed the last run...remember you said it was alot harder on the upper half...
Old 02-24-2012, 07:24 AM   #7
BIG DADDY

Quote:
hahahaha...hell ya....that wasnt even that bad...i still gotta run the entire trail...i missed the last run...remember you said it was alot harder on the upper half...
omg ...dont think you will find too many takers on that half
Old 02-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #8
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-24-2012, 08:06 AM   #10
BIG DADDY

josh will you can talk him into anything
Old 02-25-2012, 05:09 AM   #13
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
I'm free either of those weekends. Voted for 23-25 so I can maybe have new tires by then.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:12 AM   #14
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2012, 05:33 AM   #15
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer the 9th thru the 11th just because its closer. Either way I am in! Never been before. I will stay on the "trucks with skirts" trails because I dont want to trash my truck too bad.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:53 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
I prefer the 9th thru the 11th just because its closer. Either way I am in! Never been before. I will stay on the "trucks with skirts" trails because I dont want to trash my truck too bad.
Thanx for being honest man if we get enough guys I'm sure we can do 2 groups... Other wise well hit some easy stuff then u can jump in with one of us for the harder trails
Old 02-25-2012, 07:12 AM   #17
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
No problem. One day I will get some sliders and skids.. then I can feel safer on the harder trails. I will post this thread in the Maryland thread to hopefully get more people in too.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #18
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. Voted later because I'm waiting on my bamf sliders
Old 02-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #19
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Anyone going to have an open seat?
Old 02-25-2012, 07:29 AM   #20
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Anyone going to have an open seat?
Yes, and I could use a good spotter if we hit trail 13.