Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Mass mini mod day/Help aidenhardcore install his lift .

Old 02-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Mass mini mod day/Help aidenhardcore install his lift .

aidenhardcore needs our help installing his lift.
This will be happening next saturday 3/10/12 not sure on what time as of right now . Ill be having it at my house in stoughton Ma .
I live in a townhouse and have a small 1 car garage so it will be pretty much just working on his lift but if any of you guys have little things to do to your trucks feel free to use my tools . aidenhardcore is buying some beers,burger and dogs . i have a grill so bring food etc etc .

If anyone has a set of jack stands and a floor jack bring them .
I have both but if we can get 2 guys on the front and 2 guys on the rear it should move along pretty quick and the next person can bring there rig in .
im not going to post my address on here but post up if you can make it and ill pm you my address.

LETS pull together and help this guy out!

Edit - 9am 3/10/12 if I didn't sent my address just pm me . I'll also include my phone # Incase you get lost .
Old 02-29-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to make it, he's getting the same setup i've been thinking about getting.
I'll know better in a few days.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:31 AM   #4
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
I'll try to make it, he's getting the same setup i've been thinking about getting.
I'll know better in a few days.
Cool I could use all the help I can get . Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
John I'd be glad to help. I have a floor jack and two pairs of floor stands as well as a bunch of tools. Having the extra people around also makes it easier. PM me
Thanks rob I'll shoot you the info .
Old 02-29-2012, 06:51 AM   #5
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there for moral support and a labour for you guys haha.

Rob do you think you could help me out on the fog light mod there. I haven't gotten around to it yet
Old 02-29-2012, 06:56 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
If I'm around, I'll shoot down and help out. I won't know if I'm free until this weekend though.

What kind of lift is it?

AJ, if you're talking about the fog light anytime mod, I need to do that also so next weekend might be a good day for it!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:00 AM   #7
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
aidenhardcore needs our help installing his lift.
This will be happening next saturday 3/10/12 not sure on what time as of right now . Ill be having it at my house in stoughton Ma .
I live in a townhouse and have a small 1 car garage so it will be pretty much just working on his lift but if any of you guys have little things to do to your trucks feel free to use my tools . aidenhardcore is buying some beers,burger and dogs . i have a grill so bring food etc etc .

If anyone has a set of jack stands and a floor jack bring them .
I have both but if we can get 2 guys on the front and 2 guys on the rear it should move along pretty quick and the next person can bring there rig in .
im not going to post my address on here but post up if you can make it and ill pm you my address.

LETS pull together and help this guy out!
Thanks for doing the thread john. I cant freaking wait lol. Cant wait to get the lift on and see how it looks. Thanks to everyone that comes and help. I really appreciate it guys. Like he said, Im bringing a 30 pack of coors light(unless people want a different kind of beer) hot dogs and burgers and buns. Im also gonna while I have my wheels off, pasti dip them and should turn out good. Cant wait to put it on lol. Thanks again guys.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #8
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
If I'm around, I'll shoot down and help out. I won't know if I'm free until this weekend though.

What kind of lift is it?

AJ, if you're talking about the fog light anytime mod, I need to do that also so next weekend might be a good day for it!

I got a ome 3in lift with aal, and light racing ucas.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:02 AM   #9
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Very nice! Sounds like a nice set up
Old 02-29-2012, 07:04 AM   #10
Smile

Quote:
Very nice! Sounds like a nice set up
It it. Im super happy.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:44 AM   #11
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
I'll be there for moral support and a labour for you guys haha.

Rob do you think you could help me out on the fog light mod there. I haven't gotten around to it yet
Sounds good I'll pm you
Quote:

What kind of lift is it?

Just post up when you figure it out and I'll shoot you my address .
Fog light mod very simple . I think I might have some wire left I'll have to Check my box .
Old 02-29-2012, 07:50 AM   #12

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Just post up when you figure it out and I'll shoot you my address .
Fog light mod very simple . I think I might have some wire left I'll have to Check my box .
If I can make it, I'll bring some wire and connectors. I've got a lot laying around from other electrical endeavors

I'll shoot you a message once I can confirm my schedule.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:54 AM   #13
I always wonder why toyota didnt just put the fog lights on seprate from the heads.Such a stupid thing to always have them on when using the heads. I hate it. I might have to do this mod too now lol. I also have to get some lights for my bull bar now. So many mods lol. Never ends.......
Old 02-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #14

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I always wonder why toyota didnt just put the fog lights on seprate from the heads.Such a stupid thing to always have them on when using the heads. I hate it. I might have to do this mod too now lol. I also have to get some lights for my bull bar now. So many mods lol. Never ends.......
It's because you're supposed to have your headlights on when you run your fog lights. I want the mod so they'll stay on when I turn my high beams on.

If you're looking for bull bar lights, I've got a set of PIAA 540 fogs looking for a new home...

vvv
Old 02-29-2012, 08:01 AM   #16
Quote:
It's because you're supposed to have your headlights on when you run your fog lights. I want the mod so they'll stay on when I turn my high beams on.

If you're looking for bull bar lights, I've got a set of PIAA 540 fogs looking for a new home...

vvv
Oh i didnt know that. I Guess I learn something new everyday lol.

I Would love that set of light but dont have 120 lol. Thats just to much for me right now but thanks anyway. If you give them to me free ill take umn haha. I might just buy some cheap lights from autozone for now. I saw some for 20.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Yea fog light mod is very simple to do. I have everything right in my truck so you guys don't need to bring anything to.do it. Takes like two minutes. Pugga I've talked to you before about other wiring jobs and i didn't get a chance to check out your truck at the meet and greet. Hope you can make it. Anybody put in an alt fuse box?
Thats great. Only 2 mins lol. Seems like a easy job to do. Would love to do it.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #18
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

vvv
That's the reason I did it. It's nice having the highs and fogs on.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:14 AM   #19
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i will be there

are the coils already assembled?

i dont have much in the way of tools, but i will help where i can.

what time should we be there?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:21 AM   #20

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh i didnt know that. I Guess I learn something new everyday lol.

I Would love that set of light but dont have 120 lol. Thats just to much for me right now but thanks anyway. If you give them to me free ill take umn haha. I might just buy some cheap lights from autozone for now. I saw some for 20.
I used to have a cheap set on a bull bar before, I think they were called Navigator lights? I ran a bead of silicone around the perimeter before using them and, for what they were, turned out to be pretty decent. They lasted 3 years on my last truck before they finally crapped out. The pattern wasn't the best, but I never got high beamed with them, they acted as pretty decent fog lights. I can understand, not everyone wants to spend hundreds on their lighting, I think I went a little overboard in that department.