Tacomas of New Hampshire UNITE!

Old 03-03-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
Honey Badger1 is on a distinguished road

Army: 12B
Name: Trip
Honey Badger1's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomas of New Hampshire UNITE!

Hello. I'm New.

I started this "thread" to find other tacomas in NH to play with / learn where every one is off roading. as a kid... i use to follow the power lines with my trucks and find mud holes with my chums. Since i bought my first new truck and she is my baby I'm a littler nervous about breaking laws off road. and I love seeing how people modify there trucks and have no problem leading a hand or even garage space when its available. I know there are clubs but I've grown up and I'm not in high school any more and funds are limited.

so let me know what you guys think. (or ladies)
Attached Thumbnails
Tacomas of New Hampshire UNITE!-dscn4551.jpg   Tacomas of New Hampshire UNITE!-toyota.jpg  
Old 03-03-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
You found it.....now be careful.....any ideas found here could lead to an exodus of $$$$$ from your bank account... ..

A few other sites for local events www.exploringnh.com and www.toyotacrawlers.com
Old 03-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #4
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
HUH???

Sorry,instructions needed....click on the Forum button at ENH and the message button at Crawlers....

ENH has at least 3 threads going all he time on whats up plus their calendar and "Crawlers" almost duplicates that amount...if not more!!!

Put the crayons down and slowly read through them or just read events on here that direct "LINK" to them...

Eborgie is a member on both and has a "Link" to a "Trip" right here...

search engines can be your friend...
Old 03-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #5

But I like my crayons, we hang all my pictures on the frig.... will do, I'm awful with computers and things like calculators or robots...
thanks for all the help I like what I was seeing on the web sites but i couldn't find a time or place to show up and start talking to people and feeling the clubs out...

haha I'd hate to join a club for a few hundred a month and annoy every one cuz i'm young and dumb.

Thanks again.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #6
krazykylemonster is on a distinguished road
Navy: seabee
Name: kris
krazykylemonster's Tacoma Gallery
they used to go alot in old hill village not sure if you still can are you around central nh
Old 05-27-2012, 07:35 AM   #7
Zombie Slayer
Konastar84 is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry
Name: Peter
Konastar84's Tacoma Gallery
I know a guy that runs a 4X4 club up near Plymouth. I'll ask him and see if he knows of any honey holes.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #8

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konastar84 View Post
I know a guy that runs a 4X4 club up near Plymouth. I'll ask him and see if he knows of any honey holes.

If you are talking these guys............www.ncrs4x4.org

GREAT group with a mix of everything for vehicles and skill levels....Class 6 roads to "crazy crawling" ...
Old 05-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #9
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Old 06-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #10

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Posting this here 1st;

NCRS4x4 is having their 1st annual BBQ / Meet & Greet next saturday
June 9th....9-11:45am ( pot luck..please bring a dish or contact them to see whats needed ) www.NCRS4x4.org or on their facebook page....

This is an Open event with NCRS folks telling you who they are and a look inside "Off The Wall"s New SHOP .....with the following events on site

a) Show & shine

b) RTI ramp & 101 course ( $5 fee)

c) Trail rides around Plymouth area towards Newfound Lake and back
( $15 fee) will follow and depending on #'s may involve more than 1....

d) Wheeling for The Lost will be there to share stories and pix of their 6x6 Trip and "Info" on what & who they are....

The Fee$ $$$ will go towards WFTL and future events by NCRS4x4....

Now for the important stuff

The "Off The Wall " shop is located at;

66 Danforth Brook Road
Bristol,NH

We will be there ( yes, Connie also ,for those needing that little bit of help with their tired kids ) BUT I might be Ridgeline Bound.....
Old 06-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #11
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Posting this here 1st;

NCRS4x4 is having their 1st annual BBQ / Meet & Greet next saturday
June 9th....9-11:45am ( pot luck..please bring a dish or contact them to see whats needed ) www.NCRS4x4.org or on their facebook page....

This is an Open event with NCRS folks telling you who they are and a look inside "Off The Wall"s New SHOP .....with the following events on site

a) Show & shine

b) RTI ramp & 101 course ( $5 fee)

c) Trail rides around Plymouth area towards Newfound Lake and back
( $15 fee) will follow and depending on #'s may involve more than 1....

d) Wheeling for The Lost will be there to share stories and pix of their 6x6 Trip and "Info" on what & who they are....

The Fee$ $$$ will go towards WFTL and future events by NCRS4x4....

Now for the important stuff

The "Off The Wall " shop is located at;

66 Danforth Brook Road
Bristol,NH

We will be there ( yes, Connie also ,for those needing that little bit of help with their tired kids ) BUT I might be Ridgeline Bound.....

HaHaHa, I know who your talking about!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #12
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in NH right now . Lake winnisqaum
Old 06-08-2012, 05:22 AM   #13
cmbtjnky is on a distinguished road

Army: C Co. 3/172 Mountain Infantry
cmbtjnky's Tacoma Gallery
Myself and Konastar84 get together for mod days. We are both in the Meredith, Bristol area.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:49 AM   #14

I'm from gilmanton and I also have a house on lake winni were I'm on my phone right now any I haven't check this for some time so thanks for all the idears haha and once I get back to my computer ill read them. Thanks to every one.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #15
do you guys ever get together im in belmont
Old 06-09-2012, 06:22 AM   #16
Zombie Slayer

We can, we're always up to help another TW'r with mods!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:45 AM   #17
Patrobs is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Patrick
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
Im on the seacoast in Exeter, anyone around me?
Old 06-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #19
Zombie Slayer

I partied in Nottingham last night.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #20
you need your taco to drive in that back parking lot at the tap best pizza around