LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek March 23rd-25th

Old 03-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek March 23rd-25th

ok this is a go
we will be camping friday and sat at rausch.....
anyone who wants to attend please put your name on the list in the next post......
we will be whellin mostly blues.....that siad if there is enough intrest or people attending who would like to run easier trails or harder trail..we could split up into groups......
please have a spare tire, jack, tools to change your own tires.....
have your own recovery strap and recovery points on front and rear of your vechile.....
make sure you get gas before coming into the park....
make sure for those of you with after market rims and a stock spare to have some stock lug nuts with you.....
this event will be rain or shine......man up.....
this is bring your own everything......
if you need any further info fell free to contact me or rausch for any of your questions......
Lets do this and have some fun ny stylz
i will be arriving sometime between 4pm and whenever depending on traffic......
i will be wheelin saturday only..and leaving sometime sunday morning/ afternnon
fell free to do what you want......
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/
Old 03-03-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

List

1.....BGR fri / sat nights "wheelin sat only"
2.....hard2kill....fri/sat night wheel sat
3.....fireturk41....fri/sat/leaving sun
4.....JMF97SR5RUNNER
Old 03-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #4
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
in unless something pops up
Old 03-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
oh and what does blues mean in difficulty haha

also i stole your vids and put them on my build page
Old 03-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
so blue and green are for pussies :P
Old 03-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
next year i'd be in....excited to get some wheeling done in the east soon...will miss the rockies like crazy and will have to travel more to wheel good shit, but looks like some good shit out there
Old 03-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
mehh depends on what kinda truck ya got I guess lol. For most of us blue/green is good unless you got a front/rear locker. We ran a few other trails besides blue/green last time and it was pretty rough in the IFS

That's reall the only area around here to wheel besides a buncha mud and dirt lol. Paragon was awesome but that closed down years ago. Definitely come up to Rausch there are plenty of trucks with spare parts on hand
i wanna try to run a blue/black or a black once

lol im looking at finally running my swampers i bought last year. i wanna really test em out
Old 03-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
You bringing road tires too? Swampers might be bald by the time ya get up here. I'm all for trying out a blue/black, we ran a few last time and the parking lot is rougher than some of the trails

As long as you have a buddy to pull you out if you get stuck or a winch you'll be fine. Just stay away from the frog hole!
ran a few what? i have a winch but its always better with 2 or more trucks just to add to the factor of i have to be ballsier than that guy. lol ill have road tires and im trailering the taco :P
Old 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #11
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
No locker no skids I do blues/purples every time I go
Old 03-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #13
BIG DADDY

Quote:
yes scott i know you do to wit just an ifs skid...lol
and now a tranny skid
im taking the creek this time
Old 03-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #17
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's the system

Old 03-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #18
BIG DADDY

Quote:
1.....BGR fri / sat nights "wheelin sat only"
2.....hard2kill....fri/sat night wheel sat
there ya go.......wooot
Old 03-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #20
BIG DADDY

Quote:
the main man coil is bringing my skids....its gonna be a long fri night installing them...lol
f that skids are over rated