Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Taunton!!! Yet another clean up!~april 14th.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:06 AM   #21
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there at 8 to help out . How long is it going to take them to replace it ? That picture just makes me want a lift in my garage .
Old 04-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #22
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I'll be there at 8 to help out . How long is it going to take them to replace it ? That picture just makes me want a lift in my garage .
Hopefully i will have it monday. I know what you mean it would make life so much easier.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #23
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
Hopefully i will have it monday. I know what you mean it would make life so much easier.
Thats not bad at all . I would of thought a week or two .
Old 04-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #24
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Nice. You going to POR15 the crap out of it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
I might be able to make it, I have the day off from work just trying to get some other things moved around. I'll let you know later.

I'd want to do it before they put it together so that way you could get all the sides and every nook and crany.
Hopefully we will see you there.

I think im going to have the inside of the frame sprayed. Then i will do the outside myself with something less waxy. The stuff that toyota uses never really dries and gives you a terrible headache if its heated up. I plan on making a belly skid this summer. So i dont want to have to deal with that goo.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #26
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
I think im gonna take a ride out too in the a.m. May be calling for directions cause i cant be there at 8a.m. Probably closer to 9:30. Any phone #'s would be good so i can find my way. PM me. Suppose to be a nice weather day.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:38 PM   #27
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna be a great day. Sunny and nice. I do wanna do some wheeling afterwards too. Will be dry and not muddy cause no rain but still wanna do it.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #28
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
I think im gonna take a ride out too in the a.m. May be calling for directions cause i cant be there at 8a.m. Probably closer to 9:30. Any phone #'s would be good so i can find my way. PM me. Suppose to be a nice weather day.
Sorry i didnt notice this earlier My # is 508-274-9233. If you look at google maps the street we will be working on is Glebe Street about 5 mins from that Macdonalds. Next to the elementary school. Give me a call if you need directions

Thanks Francis.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #29
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
How did the clean up go?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #30
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
How did the clean up go?
It went really good. We picked up a lot of trash. I left early and there was still truck fulls that needed to be picked up. People just don t care anymore and throw it all in the woods and its sad. Bags, black plastic piping, tires and couches. Just a lot of stuff but It deff felt good to help out and clean up the woods. We need to do it more often. Here are the pics I took.

Untitled by aidenhardcore, on Flickr

MY BABY LOL
Old 04-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #31
Cookiemanx7 is on a distinguished road
Cookiemanx7's Tacoma Gallery
THANK YOU to everyone that came out today for the Earth Day Clean-up in Taunton, MA. It was another great day that couldn't have been possible without the help of other NEA member clubs. SSW, Nextera, USA Jeep Owners, the Toyota group! We hauled a couple of 1 ton dump truck loads of construction debris and 3-4 small trailer loads from one street. Steve's fathers new trailer found itself hauling the remains of 3 travel trailers and a boat on the first trip. 3 Toyota's also helped with that load and some pvc pipe in a couple of trips to the dump. A Dump trailer took a full load of debris including what looked like another travel trailer, while another Toyota took a bed full of broken tv sets and other electronics. Dad's trailer got one more trip in consisting of a swimingpool, complete with the wrap around deck and some more misc garbage that we mangaged to bag up.

THANK YOU AGAIN!
Old 04-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #32
.<>./

Old 04-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #33
.<>./

Old 04-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #34
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=capetaco12;4929049]

glad i kept the couch . it made a great addition to my living room .
Old 04-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #35
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #36
Old Man
dwsyab is on a distinguished road

Name: David
dwsyab's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Couch Looks Good!

[QUOTE=johnnym;4929064]
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post

glad i kept the couch . it made a great addition to my living room .
I think it will make a great "Red Neck" built in recliner in the back of the truck; I wish I had thought of that!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:46 AM   #38
Old Man
dwsyab is on a distinguished road

Name: David
dwsyab's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
David, next mod day is at your house. Nice big garage. You should never pick those pics in your gallery... LOL
Actually, I don't have an issue with that. I would be happy to host a mod day. At some point in the future I plan to insulate and heat the space but the wife wants a new kitchen first.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:42 AM   #39
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
Great job on the clean up effort!

I always wonder why people just throw chit out like that. Here in the SE, virtually anything can be disposed of rather easily. I'm sure it's the same there. I live out so we use the county recycling centers. They accept everything - from trash to glass, chemicals to oils, used electronics, tires, fluorescent bulbs and even ratty ass couches! Everything has a place to be properly disposed of or recycled. There's no fee other than my tax money that pays for it.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #40
Cookiemanx7 is on a distinguished road
Cookiemanx7's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics everyone.

Can you please email me any and all pics you guys have from the clean up.

Thanks in advance.

Cookiemanx7@gmail.com