Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Taunton!!! Yet another clean up!~april 14th.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Taunton!!! Yet another clean up!~april 14th.

So you guys know what Glebe street and rocky woods look like. Tons of trash and belive me there used to be far far far more. a couple years ago we had a clean up in that area and removed 16k pounds of trash and over 1000tires. Well we are planning on another clean up in the area to try to finish off the trash in the area.

Clean up for a few hours then play around. It would be awesome to have tacomas because most of the trucks in the club are jeeps/Landcruisers/or not streetable. So its huge to have vehicles with bedspace
For those of you whom have met anyone from SSW we are a very family friendly group
Quote:
The South Shore Wheelers will be having an Earth Day Cleanup in Taunton, MA on Saturday April 14, 2012. We will be picking up large piles of debris that we didn't get to 2 years ago as well as a few small piles that have acumulated over the past 2 years. Any help with manpower will be graciously accepted.

I would like to again thank everyone that came out to help us with this in 2010. We had a huge task and we acomplished more than I had hoped for in a short amount of time. We picked up over 16,000lbs of garbage and about 1000 tires. The remaining task is not as big, but will still require some heavy trucks to get rid of the piles of debris and most of the piles are not as easy to get to as they were the one's we got to last time.

Meeting at 8am Behind the McDonalds on Rt 44 in Taunton, MA: click here for MAP

Trail Rating: 1-2. Full Size trucks and or trailers can easily make it through most of one trail without issue. The other trail is slightly tighter, but has less debris on it.

Attending:
Old 03-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wish i had pictures of the area before or the pile of rubbish we left at the dump
Only two of countless trucks full of trash

Old 03-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
if im not working i'll help out
Old 03-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
subbed. Keeping an eye on this thread, but I may not be in the area. I'd be glad to help out if I can.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
.<>./

Coming up pretty soon
Old 04-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #7
.<>./

Bump a week away
Old 04-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #8
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
I'll come guys. Me and my friends always going to glebe and yes it gets dirty with people throwing stuff on the ground. I might be alittle late but ill come and help. The more tacomas the better lol
Old 04-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make this but can't stay all day . Bacholor party starting at 3pm
Old 04-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #10
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I will be getting a recall done on my truck. Might try and swing by after lunch.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #11
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Darn... Wish I could make that, but i'm heading up to Vermont for the weekend. Next time though!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:21 AM   #12
Old Man
dwsyab is on a distinguished road

Name: David
dwsyab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
So you guys know what Glebe street and rocky woods look like. Tons of trash and belive me there used to be far far far more. a couple years ago we had a clean up in that area and removed 16k pounds of trash and over 1000tires. Well we are planning on another clean up in the area to try to finish off the trash in the area.

Clean up for a few hours then play around. It would be awesome to have tacomas because most of the trucks in the club are jeeps/Landcruisers/or not streetable. So its huge to have vehicles with bedspace
For those of you whom have met anyone from SSW we are a very family friendly group
What time are people supposed to show up for the clean-up? I plan to attend unless outstanding family business creates a conflict.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #13
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Meeting at 8am Behind the McDonalds on Rt 44 in Taunton, MA: click here for MAP
Old 04-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #15
.<>./

So i just found out unfortunatly the recycling center that will take all of the trash for free. Closes up shop at noon on saturday. Which means the last of the trash runs need to run off the trail at 11:30.
We have rocky woods street pretty much taken care of. But we are really short on real trucks. (including mine) It wont make it sadly. We really need a couple tacomas for the end of glebe street the rocky section because a jeep with a trailer wont be able to haul that stuff out. A pickup would make light work out of it. I will still be there i just cannot take a rental car into the woods

Why i cannot take my poor truck
Old 04-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #16
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So i just found out unfortunatly the recycling center that will take all of the trash for free. Closes up shop at noon on saturday. Which means the last of the trash runs need to run off the trail at 11:30.
We have rocky woods street pretty much taken care of. But we are really short on real trucks. (including mine) It wont make it sadly. We really need a couple tacomas for the end of glebe street the rocky section because a jeep with a trailer wont be able to haul that stuff out. A pickup would make light work out of it. I will still be there i just cannot take a rental car into the woods

Why i cannot take my poor truck
I'll be there guys. We can use my truck. It's only a short bed but I'll help. I'll be at the mcd at 8. I tryed asking my friend with a ranger to come help, but no response yet. What the address for the mcd? And what's wrong with your truck dude. ( I would get a truck for a rental and bring it out there haha) a few scratches is fine, they won't notice lol. )
Old 04-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #17
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
You getting a new frame Francis?
Old 04-13-2012, 07:27 AM   #18
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I'll be there guys. We can use my truck. It's only a short bed but I'll help. I'll be at the mcd at 8. I tryed asking my friend with a ranger to come help, but no response yet. What the address for the mcd? And what's wrong with your truck dude. ( I would get a truck for a rental and bring it out there haha) a few scratches is fine, they won't notice lol. )
I will see you there. I might have tried to take the rental but i was given specific instructions not to take it offroading after the service rep took mine for a test drive

The address for MCD
286 Winthrop St
Taunton, MA 02780 217 ft W
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
You getting a new frame Francis?
Yea a shiny new one I think they set a record for turn over time for me. Totally unexpected. It officially failed last wednesday and they called me yesterday morning to have my drop it off.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #19
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea a shiny new one I think they set a record for turn over time for me. Totally unexpected. It officially failed last wednesday and they called me yesterday morning to have my drop it off.
Nice. You going to POR15 the crap out of it?