Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Southern Maine Alignment

Old 03-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
CascoYota has a spectacular aura aboutCascoYota has a spectacular aura aboutCascoYota has a spectacular aura about
Name: John
CascoYota's Tacoma Gallery
Southern Maine Alignment

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if any members knew of some reputable shops in Southern Maine (hopefully), that do a good job of alignment after a suspension upgrade.

I'll be installing the ICON Stage 2 kit in the next week or so. Just wanted to get all the info beforehand. Want to make this is easy as possible.

Also, feel free to list shops in NH or Mass. I travel to Boston regularly for work. If the shop is along I-95 southbound, it would still work.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:39 PM   #2
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
You could call these folks, if they do not do them, they must use someone local..

www.archiesoffroad.com