Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Powdercoating in RI/MA?

Old 03-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
mtn3172 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
mtn3172's Tacoma Gallery
Powdercoating in RI/MA?

Does anyone know of a decent fairly inexpensive place in RI or MA for powdercoating? My avid bar is on the way and I'm looking to have this done. Will be picking up some sliders to and will need this done for them also.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
It seemed like a good idea at the time...
RickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant futureRickG has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement: Retired
RickG's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to RickG
I don't know about 'inexpensive', but these guys might be worth checking out; their work looks pretty nice:

http://www.centralmasspowdercoating.com/

They're in Clinton, MA.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I did my sliders with rustoleum spray paint. It is way easier to touch up than powdercoat.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
I did my sliders with rustoleum spray paint. It is way easier to touch up than powdercoat.
Rustoleum Bedliner FTMFW!!!