Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

"64wildcat" Denis needs help installing hi lift

Old 03-26-2012, 07:29 AM   #1
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
"64wildcat" Denis needs help installing hi lift

So Denis needs a hand installing his lift . I offered to have it at my house again . If your willing to help out . We will be doing it Saturday April 7th at 9am .
To the guys that brought tools last time "Miguel's lift " bring the same tools if you can make It . Any help will be appreciated !
Maybe if we can get it done quick . We can take a ride down to glebe st because I'm going to want to try out my new suspension .
Anyways post up if you can make it. Pm me if you forgot where I live etc etc.
Thanks guys !
John
Old 03-26-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! I think I have friends coming into town that weekend I'll double check my dates but I don't think I can make that weekend...
Old 03-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #3
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
That's my b-day so I'll have to check with Jillian...I don't want to mess with any plans she might have made.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #4
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn! I think I have friends coming into town that weekend I'll double check my dates but I don't think I can make that weekend...
Sounds good mike .
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
That's my b-day so I'll have to check with Jillian...I don't want to mess with any plans she might have made.
Well happy early bday rob . Any news with your truck?
Old 03-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #6
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Darn, that's my birthday too. Next time for sure!
Old 03-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #7
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
I'll be there. We will make sure he doesn't get alignment the same place that Miguel did.
Get the firestone lifetime alignment. Already paid for itself a couple weeks ago when I decided to go all titanic up in Henniker when I went through the pond.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #8
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
Darn, that's my birthday too. Next time for sure!
happy early bday!
any progress with the bumper ?
Old 03-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
I can't make it either,it's my birthday too!
Happy B-day guys!
Actually my son's is on the 9th
Thanks in advance guys, the struts are already together and i'll have everything sprayed with P B Blaster before hand so hopfully it goes quick.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #10
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
Get the firestone lifetime alignment. Already paid for itself a couple weeks ago when I decided to go all titanic up in Henniker when I went through the pond.
Pics?
Is the truck o.k
Old 03-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #12
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
happy early bday!
any progress with the bumper ?
Thanks! And yeah, finished the templates, have a friend with a cad program (the welding teacher at my college) who is interested in my design and wants to put it in his computer thing. He also has hundreds of sheets of 1/4 inch steel and 10 gauge steel he essentially is willing to give me. He also has a CNC plasma cutter and said I could use that I just need to get some money to give him for materials and what not. Later today I'll see if I can figure how to put the pictures of the design from my phone onto the computer.

If everything goes well I should have a bumper by the end of this summer assuming I don't screw it up!
Old 03-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #13
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
Thanks! And yeah, finished the templates, have a friend with a cad program (the welding teacher at my college) who is interested in my design and wants to put it in his computer thing. He also has hundreds of sheets of 1/4 inch steel and 10 gauge steel he essentially is willing to give me. He also has a CNC plasma cutter and said I could use that I just need to get some money to give him for materials and what not. Later today I'll see if I can figure how to put the pictures of the design from my phone onto the computer.

If everything goes well I should have a bumper by the end of this summer assuming I don't screw it up!
Awesome man . Sounds like a cool teacher .
Old 03-26-2012, 10:37 AM   #14
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Awesome man . Sounds like a cool teacher .
Yeah he's awesome. He flips cars for a past time, so he was more than interested in my bumper, and all the stuff I plan to do to my truck (which he loves) so I lucked out.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #15
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
I may be able to do this for once. I wont be much help, but moral suport is always good, right?

I need some resistors soldered for my LED dome lights. I dont trust myself doing this alone, because I have honestly never done it before. Anybody willing to help me out?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #16
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Ill deff come. I'm not much help but any store runs you guys need I can do it. I'm also thinking about getting the firestone lifetime alignment thing. Good deal.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:34 AM   #17
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie152 View Post
I may be able to do this for once. I wont be much help, but moral suport is always good, right?

I need some resistors soldered for my LED dome lights. I dont trust myself doing this alone, because I have honestly never done it before. Anybody willing to help me out?
I'd help you but I'd burn all your LEDs
Old 04-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #18
Ancient or so i'm told

PB Blasted the sh!t out of the nuts and bolts and will do again on Friday.
Removed the splash plate also.
Hopfully it goes quick!
Old 04-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #20
Wish I could make it.