Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek Taco Meet... 9th & 10th

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek Taco Meet... 9th & 10th

EDIT:
ill be setting my cb to channel 25.......so as everyone enters park thats new switch to 25 or if your late ect...we should all stay set on ch25 for the weekend...some of you have my cell and those of you that dont that need/want it just pm me....im glad to help you guys in anyway!!!!!! LETS WHEEL!!!!

Ok guys so we just had a great meet but I'll be setting the date for the next one so here it is.....June 9th-10th we will be running blue,purple and may swing a few blacks .... If we get enough people that wanna run easier stuff then we can do 2 groups..... I'm thinking maybe wheel new property Sunday and the regular side sat.... But open for ideas.... I'm pretty sure that there's no big events at Rausch this weekend however June is crazy there so this will be the date.....I'll be brining firewood once again and will be up Friday night like always and wheel sat and Sunday.....it's goons be a "mod johns taco" again lol colin is brining me goodies from Florida

So far:

1: hard2kill
2: colinb17
3: wherestaco (vehicle permitting)
4: enigmaaron
5: brutalguyracing
6: irish020 (maybe)
7: huntntruk
Old 03-27-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
In!

Arriving friday evening, leaving sunday
Old 03-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
in if i have somthing to wheel haha
Old 03-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #5
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestaco View Post
in if i have somthing to wheel haha
wanna borrow my mountain bike?
Old 03-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #6
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
wanna borrow my mountain bike?
might do that does it have full skids on it
Old 03-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestaco View Post
might do that does it have full skids on it
eh, sorta
Old 03-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #10

Quote:
eh, sorta
cool then im in haha
Old 03-28-2012, 04:01 AM   #11
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
IM IN.....
Old 03-28-2012, 04:09 AM   #12
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
It depends on if I get skids and sliders before then....
Old 03-28-2012, 04:15 AM   #13
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Im in. I was bummed I couldnt go to the recent one but I didnt receive my sliders before.

I should be full armor before this meet though.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:00 AM   #14

John, you want to add this to the op?

1: hard2kill
2: colinb17
3: wherestaco (vehicle permitting)
4: enigmaaron
5: brutalguyracing
6: irish020 (maybe)
7: huntntruk
Old 03-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #16
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
I should be good to go for this one.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
I should be good to go for this one.
ballsy...... posting here before posting all of the pictures for the lynch mob in the thread from last weekend's meet
Old 03-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #18
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ballsy...... posting here before posting all of the pictures for the lynch mob in the thread from last weekend's meet
Indeed. Don't worry though, it will be a month or so before Scott finds this thread.
Yes, I know he already posted in here...
Old 03-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #19
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
, working days and nights haven't had a few minutes to load them up
Old 03-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #20
JMF97SR5RUNNER is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JMF97SR5RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
The Mighty Runner will be there for this one too. Maybe with some new stuff on it.

Products Discussed in this Thread