Fred likes sheep 9 30.00%
VW's suck 11 36.67%
Subi's are .................ok....... 5 16.67%
1st Gen's rule!!!!! 7 23.33%
People who deal glass love the Meatball 7 23.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #1
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Spring/Summer BC mountain meet May 16-20th POOP

May 16-20
aw snap its that time of the year again!

discuss:

here is the place we will be staying at:

Click for full-size image (1024 x 768)

Click for full-size image (1024 x 683)

I want to make it a Wednesday through Sunday and everyone can stay at my camp, you might end up sleeping on the floor but you will still be comfortable.

Where we will meet.
1.puff discount/autosales(my job) family owned so no troubles with people and big parking lot.

I need ideas and suggestions from you guys to make this happen.

Food wise: you guys are more than welcome to bring a covered dish and/or some sort of food or snacks.

drinkingi don't not mind one bit if you guys bring beer and liquor but please use your head. no driving if your visibly intoxicated, and don't go full retard.

The only downfall with my camp is that we do not have cell phone service. you have to go about 3-4 miles down the road till you get service.

Any suggestions from you guys will be greatly appreciated.

now suggestions will be noted and discussed

pm me if you interested in coming

i know ALOT of people crap out most the time for meets but this time, please if your not gonna come dont wait to the last second to do so....
The List:
Old 04-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
copy pasta
Old 04-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
copy pasta

i edited shit in it!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #4
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
aRE TACOMAS REQUIRED BECUASE IM TRYINGO TO DUMP MINE SOON FOR A SUBI>
Old 04-06-2012, 08:01 AM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
This meet sucks.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:15 AM   #6
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
copy pasta
laziest OP ever...

I still love ya Fred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
This meet sucks.
X2.

So when is this mother fucker????
Old 04-06-2012, 08:18 AM   #7
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
aRE TACOMAS REQUIRED BECUASE IM TRYINGO TO DUMP MINE SOON FOR A SUBI>
vw and subi only haha nah it doesnt matter what you show up in. just show up
Quote:
This meet sucks.
as do every other meet, cleaning rugs that day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
laziest OP ever...

I still love ya Fred.
X2.
So when is this mother fucker????
haha hey now everyone understands what the hell it is. not like the guys in pa thread will come anyways....not much dirty not enough pavement

i need a month from every one then dates will follow.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:29 AM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post

I think that I might come up with a better excuse this time around.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:35 AM   #9
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Old 04-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You know I still love you.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #11
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

haha hey now everyone understands what the hell it is. not like the guys in pa thread will come anyways....not much dirty not enough pavement

i need a month from every one then dates will follow.
lol- you didn't make any FJ Cruiser friends yet?

I have local guys who wanna come up.
They have trail rigs and their smallest tire size is 35".

June is good for me.

Quote:

good idea..your last one was bogus
Old 04-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #12

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

June is good for me.

What was the last one? Gotta make sure I don't re-use them.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #13
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Plan it around Joe's schedule. Most of us can take off whenever we want. He's the only guy who has a tough time scheduling due to work and he had to miss the last one.

I missed Joe at the last one (no homo)
Old 04-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #14
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
You know I still love you.
quoted for future reference!

your not gonna go through MANopause again?
Quote:

June is good for me.

fuck no most of the fj guys are douche bags. i want leon to come up and a few more fj guys but im not dealing with the forums anymore...

be pointless for them to drag trial rigs out to bc, its not hard at all.

im thinking june also. i have dubs at the beach in OCMD in may and i wanna go to KOH at RC in may also.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:49 AM   #15
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
What was the last one? Gotta make sure I don't re-use them.
mid life crisis
Quote:
Plan it around Joe's schedule. Most of us can take off whenever we want. He's the only guy who has a tough time scheduling due to work and he had to miss the last one.

I missed Joe at the last one (no homo)
dually noted. i missed joe to and i promised him that the next meet he would not touch a single truck. just drink beer and blow shit up
Old 04-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #16
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Fred you should remove the pictures in the original post it takes too long on my phone
Old 04-06-2012, 09:22 AM   #18
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Not June 9/10 weekend. Rausch creek trip is that weekend.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:23 AM   #19
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Fred you should remove the pictures in the original post it takes too long on my phone
i need to take the one day because it makes me miss my taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
Pmed
Old 04-06-2012, 09:23 AM   #20
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Not June 9/10 weekend. Rausch creek trip is that weekend.
poop