Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Northeast Toyota Crawlers Meet and Greet May 6

Old 04-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #1
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Northeast Toyota Crawlers Meet and Greet May 6

I know a couple of you guys are interested in joining. Come out and meet some of the guys and go for a trail ride with the club.

We will meet @ 11:00 AM and have lunch and proceed to the trail from here.

Kay's Dairy Bar is located at:
197 State Road West
Westminster, MA 01473

Come out and meet some people and have lunch and enjoy a nice trail ride.

Good 31's, open/open, with GOOD tow points and a tow strap are the minimum requirements for the trail

Here are the other requirements
http://www.toyotacrawlers.com/mandatory.html
Old 05-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Dont think, just do.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
do we have to pay the $50 membership fee to go to a NETC event?

and would i really need to buy a fire extinguisher to go as well?
Old 05-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetMonkey View Post
do we have to pay the $50 membership fee to go to a NETC event?

and would i really need to buy a fire extinguisher to go as well?
You get one free one before they charge you the $50. Also, the safety list is going to be enforced more at our events. A fire extinguisher is only like 15 bucks at walmart. I have 2 of the compact ones in my driver side door pocket. They were cheap and def provide peace of mind. I would rather have them and never use them than not have them and need them.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #6
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

is there a link to where the trail is?
Old 05-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #7
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not that I know of.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #8
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The New England clubs in the NEA (New england associations of 4wd)do not like to give out trail locations to anyone other than those in the NEA. For the reason that most of the people in clubs are more concerned with treading lightly and are more responsable. There are quite a few trails in the NE area that have been shut down because of to much traffic. Or a group of random wheelers using someones coy pond as a mud pit because it was along the side the trail
http://nea4wd.org/membership/member-clubs

I won't be able to make this i can't justify taking the day off of work for a 2 hour drive up.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #9
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
The New England clubs in the NEA (New england associations of 4wd)do not like to give out trail locations to anyone other than those in the NEA. For the reason that most of the people in clubs are more concerned with treading lightly and are more responsable. There are quite a few trails in the NE area that have been shut down because of to much traffic. Or a group of random wheelers using someones coy pond as a mud pit because it was along the side the trail
http://nea4wd.org/membership/member-clubs

I won't be able to make this i can't justify taking the day off of work for a 2 hour drive up.
How is this place? I have yet to wheel there. NTC is into more hardcore places.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #10
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
How is this place? I have yet to wheel there. NTC is into more hardcore places.
Its its pretty tame. Similar to the type of stuff you would find in taunton but more trail. The last time i went there my truck was stock and i did the gutter at the same time. If the gutter is still open that is a much more fun trail and not to far away. IDK if the state lets people there anymore.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #11
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its its pretty tame. Similar to the type of stuff you would find in taunton but more trail. The last time i went there my truck was stock and i did the gutter at the same time. If the gutter is still open that is a much more fun trail and not to far away. IDK if the state lets people there anymore.
I think the gutter is closed or the NEA is saying to stay away right now.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #12
.<>./

Think your going to make it to gretchans on the 18th and 19th? Im still trying to do class 6s or maybe just the easy trails at the property on the 19th. I wont be able to make it on saturday till the night.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #13
looneytunemagoun is on a distinguished road
Name: james
looneytunemagoun's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait
Old 05-03-2012, 06:21 AM   #14
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Think your going to make it to gretchans on the 18th and 19th? Im still trying to do class 6s or maybe just the easy trails at the property on the 19th. I wont be able to make it on saturday till the night.
I will be up there saturday night for the BBQ. I don't think I will be doing any wheeling though. Too much stuff going on.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #15

i am in for the 6th. i tried to register on the NTC site, but my account has not been approved
Old 05-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #16
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery

thats all i got for pics . i have about a dozen videos but that will take some time to upload .
Old 05-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #18
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
here is the thread for those if you on the NTC board

http://www.toyotacrawlers.com/forum/....msg359743#new
Old 05-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #19
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Nice pics John. I always seem to forget my camera. I guess I'm too concerned with getting everthing ready for the little guy.
Had a great time today,it was a blast wheeling with the NTC guys!
I always forget my camera too, and i hope the wheeling didn't interupt Jacob's movie!
He's a great kid Rob!
Old 05-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #20
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
here is the thread for those if you on the NTC board

http://www.toyotacrawlers.com/forum/....msg359743#new
Thanks for the link .
Feel free to take my pics and post them over there .