1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NJ Zombie Stickers

Discussion in 'North East' started by Beef Taco00, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Apr 25, 2012 at 6:35 AM
    Beef Taco00

Beef Taco00 [OP] Taco Surpreme

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    07 FJ TRD Expedition
    3" Procomp lift kit (ES3000 front struts and ES9000 rear shocks, 3" lift coil springs front and rear) Custom machined 1" UHMW rear spacer lift (made by owner) No front sway bar Custom machined 1" front differential drop (made by owner) Skyjacker 3" lift extended rear sway bar end links Icon Vehicle Dynamics Tubular Upper Control Arms 1/2" Body lift Demello Evil Eye front bumper All-Pro Offroad rear bumper Ricochet Offroad Armor front lower control arm skids Ricochet Offroad Armor HD Skid Plate All-Pro Offroad E-Locker skid SBE rear shock skids/protectors Custom made limb risers 7" round mesh headlight guards ARB Safari Snorkel Outterwares Snorkel pre filter K&N drop in style air filter AFE Catback High-Tuck exhaust Full Scuba mod Midland 40ch CB radio Rear Locker LED gauge light swap done by Alex Emelianoff Daystar LED light switches
    Hey guys, I'm by no means a vendor or trying to make money. I came across a shop that sells these New Jersey zombie outbreak response team stickers. The shop I found them in is the only place I've seen them made and they are one of a kind. They sell for $5 each. I picked up 14 of them, last time I was at the shop, for my fellow FJ Northeaster club members. They all sold within 1 day. I am offering y'all the stickers for the same price I pick them up for. If you're interested in the stickers, please post how many you would like. I do not have the stickers yet, I need at least 10+ people/stickers to make it worth me driving back out to the shop for them. Postage is included in the $5 for the sticker. Thanks.

The last 3 pics are to show the size of the stickers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335360846.934976.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335360879.500880.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335360902.851806.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335360927.197930.jpg

2. Apr 25, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    StandingCow

StandingCow Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    NJ