Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

2012 NEA Spring Poker Run

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
2012 NEA Spring Poker Run

NEA fund raiser the trails are all fairly tame depending on washout a stock truck may need some spotting and take some go arounds. Really good run for those getting into the sport.

Quote from: Scott Hatch
When: June 2, 2012 Registrations start at 9:30. Groups of 5 or 6 will be leaving in 20 min intervals starting at 10:00 AM

Where: Honest Engine Auto Repair
29 Liberty Hill RD
Henniker, NH 03242

Directions: http://www.iwwwp.com/thehonestengine/contact.htm#Directions

What: Our poker run is a trail ride through some scenic Class VI roads with check points along the route where you will draw a playing card. The best poker hand wins half the surplus money from the days take. Score cards are $20 and any one (passengers) in the vehicle can purchase as many as they like.

We will also be grilling burger and dogs after the ride though you may want to pack some snacks or a light lunch for along the way. Any added treats to share after the ride would be greatly appreciated.

Who: Anyone who meets the vehicle requirements. Vehicles should be legally registered and insured and have a min 31" aggressive tread tire and front and rear recovery points.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pics from the trail this fall. Only rembered i had a camera during some parts
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ross-post.html
Old 05-05-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! the trails up there are pretty good!
You should post this in the New England B.S. thread also.i bet a lot of people will want to go.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #5
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I have a bone stock 2012 OR would I be alright. I will check schedule to see if I am around
You will be fine there are some technical spots so just make sure you get a spot if your uncomfortable.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #6
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the henniker trails ?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #7
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Is this the henniker trails ?
They are in the area. Have any of the TW Runs driven through pats peak area? This run is actually made up of 5 or 6 seperate trails so probably. Some are easier than others.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
They are in the area. Have any of the TW Runs driven through pats peak area? This run is actually made up of 5 or 6 seperate trails so probably. Some are easier than others.
Ya I've been up there twice . It's fun! I'll most likely be there for this one .
Old 05-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #9
.<>./

Quote:
Ya I've been up there twice . It's fun! I'll most likely be there for this one .
I never made it to a TW henniker run i tried to search? are there pics im really curios now. lol
Old 05-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I never made it to a TW henniker run i tried to search? are there pics im really curios now. lol
Ya somewhere I'll try and find them
Old 05-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #11
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Post 301
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...thread-16.html

And towards the end of this thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...heeling-5.html
Old 05-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #12
.<>./

Quote:
I think those may be them. The pics in my thread are from the fall run and i just found out they are running different trails in the spring to change it up. Unless there are 3 sets of trails in the immediate area i would assume thats them
Old 05-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #13
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think those may be them. The pics in my thread are from the fall run and i just found out they are running different trails in the spring to change it up. Unless there are 3 sets of trails in the immediate area i would assume thats them
Cool .. There's some fun stuff to play on there . Very stock friendly . There's also some trails that I couldn't make it up . Or I should say didn't try to go up . Due to big rocks . But either way should be a good time .
Old 05-06-2012, 04:12 AM   #14
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good time, unfortunately I am heading to dirty jersey that weekennd
Old 05-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #15
.<>./

Bump!
Old 05-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-30-2012, 06:57 AM   #18
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Fran . Is this rain or shine ? Forecast looks like rain .
Old 05-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #19
.<>./

Quote:
Hey Fran . Is this rain or shine ? Forecast looks like rain .
rain or shine

Im not sure if i am going to be able to make it IT appears that my front locker is malfunctioning and needs to be replaced. Im not sure if its a good idea to wheel with a cv that keeps popping out. Although i do need to sell tires to someone in NH so i may come up and ride along with someone.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:21 AM   #20
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. You could always jump in with Denis or rob . I have a co pilot already .

Products Discussed in this Thread