Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Southern NJ kayak/camp meet

Old 05-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Southern NJ kayak/camp meet

dates set 6/22 - 6/24

pm for info
Old 05-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
So, should I just hang onto my buddies kayak then?
Old 05-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
You can get biodegradeable soap which can be used in rivers/lakes with out damaging the environment.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I was thinking the same thing. How is the fishing on this river??

No clue. PMing you the river info.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
You can get biodegradeable soap which can be used in rivers/lakes with out damaging the environment.

lol....bad joke.

who the hell suds up in a river anyway
Old 05-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #9
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
So someone sent me these dates and said they are good for them....anyone wanna comment?

June 1-3 or 8-10?

Water should be plenty warm for swimming and the river banks have sandy beaches and a few rope swings.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #10
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
So someone sent me these dates and said they are good for them....anyone wanna comment?

June 1-3 or 8-10?

Water should be plenty warm for swimming and the river banks have sandy beaches and a few rope swings.
I could do June 1-3. The 8-10 is a Rausch Creek trip.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #11
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
I could do June 1-3. The 8-10 is a Rausch Creek trip.
Whoops I forgot and apparently so did Scooter cause he gave me these dates .

I stay away from the RC meet threads, but I might make it to this one. There are a couple people I would like to meet in person.

I checked out a few sites yesterday and as long as I get them reserved quick we can get some good ones. Ill throw some pics in here tonight of the river I would like to hit up. Ive done it 10+ times but it's always fun and the scenery changes with the seasons.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #12
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to get out and do some camping, but I don't have a kayak...

Perhaps I can bring a tube and tie it to DBGR's kayak and he can pull me down the river while I sit there and smoke a fatty.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:04 AM   #13
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I'd love to get out and do some camping, but I don't have a kayak...

Perhaps I can bring a tube and tie it to DBGR's kayak and he can pull me down the river while I sit there and smoke a fatty.

Tubes on these rivers are no good, but someone might have a spare.

That is illegal in NJ.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:05 AM   #14
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
So, should I just hang onto my buddies kayak then?
Buy one already ya cheap bastard.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:07 AM   #15
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
This meet is VW friendly wonder if waterboy will show up?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #16
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to add a kayak to the list of shit I need to get.

And while I'm at at it I guess I should add kayaking to the list of things I need to learn how to do.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Buy one already ya cheap bastard.
Why? This one is free
Old 05-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #19
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
no beer that blows! What would one pay for a fine having beer?

8-10th ftw I will be doing some fishing

No beer is for just about every state park locally (NJ/PA).

$300 open container maybe.?.

Let's go... I'm not going to RC.