Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Recently moved to the North Shore, looking for a few suggestions!

Old 05-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
PatrickCornell86 is on a distinguished road

Army: Howitzer Section Chief, A Battery 4th Battalion, 25th Field Artillery
Name: Patrick
PatrickCornell86's Tacoma Gallery
Recently moved to the North Shore, looking for a few suggestions!

Hello everyone,

I recently seperated transitioned from the Active Army (10th Mtn, Ft Drum, NY) to the Mass National Guard (182 Inf.) and im currently living in Danvers, MA. I just received my 3" Toytec kit in the mail last week and im looking for a reputable shop to install it for me. Anywhere near Boston, Southern New Hampshire or Southern Maine would be great. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Patrick
Old 05-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Hey welcome to Mass. My suggestion would be pick up a Pats hat as well as a Red Sox hat. Just kidding sorry but I am south of city not sure where to go up north
Old 05-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
PatrickCornell86 is on a distinguished road

Army: Howitzer Section Chief, A Battery 4th Battalion, 25th Field Artillery
Name: Patrick
PatrickCornell86's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the advice! Id be willing to head down south if it was a good place.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #4
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
I believe there's a good shop in southern Maine (south of Portland if I remember correctly). There's also one in Saugus on Rt. 1, called Yankee Custom. They might be worth checking out. Getting a lift installed in a shop is pretty expensive, it might be best just to make some friends in the area that can help install it for you. Check out the New England BS thread