Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Memorial Day Plans?

Old 05-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Memorial Day Plans?

Anyone in Philly area have plans for this weekend? My roommate/future wife () is takin me 'downtheshore' on Sunday, but i have no plans on Saturday or Monday.

Anyone know what's goin on around here this weekend, or want to get together and grab a beer, or ten?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nobody?
Old 05-26-2012, 04:32 AM   #4
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Fishing today
Golf tomorrow
Arlington National Cemetery on Monday.

God rest the men and women who have died in service in to our nation. We are eternally grateful and we must remain ever mindful so that their sacrifice is not squandered or forgotten.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #6
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
I worked all weekend.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #7

My roommate's brother came to spend his leave at the house, before heading out to Afghanistan. She(my roommate) took us to sea isle city to hit the beach on Sunday.

BBQ'd yesterday then went back to the beach last night. Found a spot to get the taco on the beach, then sat on the tailgate, got drunk and had my roommate drive us home.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:12 AM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
I worked all weekend.
Me as well.