Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Kennett Brewfest 2012

Old 05-31-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Kennett Brewfest 2012

Kennett Brewfest 9/29/12
http://www.kennettbrewfest.com/

We will need to get tickets early as they sell out fast.
John usually heads this up, but i got an email today so I figured I will start the thread.

We can figure out the meeting places for guys coming from jersey and pa later.

I will be ordering my tix soon.

1. Joe
Old 05-31-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Kennett Brewfest 9/29/12
http://www.kennettbrewfest.com/

We will need to get tickets early as they sell out fast.
John usually heads this up, but i got an email today so I figured I will start the thread.

We can figure out the meeting places for guys coming from jersey and pa later.

I will be ordering my tix soon.

1. Joe
2. Boyd

Old 05-31-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Figured John would have posted this...

He doesn't like us anymore

Never got invited last year by him and he never comes to meets anymore.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:01 PM   #5
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Just got the email today. I'm not sure if he did anything last year :not sure:

You going to make the short drive up from TX mike?
Old 05-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #6
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The BC meet was during it last year I believe
Old 05-31-2012, 12:19 PM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hell ya!

well, on second thought... no...
Old 05-31-2012, 12:19 PM   #10
If it flies it dies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I'm in as long as I don't have to work, I can't plan nuclear emergencies that far ahead
you will prolly need tix by july. they are easy to grt rid of if you cant use it
Old 05-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I'm in as long as I don't have to work, I can't plan nuclear emergencies that far ahead
You would think with modern technologies that you could...

sub'ed
Old 05-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #13
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in. I'm willing to let people crash at my place but I am about 30-40 minutes away.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #14
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I knew I forgot to do something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
He doesn't like us anymore

Never got invited last year by him and he never comes to meets anymore.
Possibly true.

In all seriousness, I all but quit drinking.

Quote:
The BC meet was during it last year I believe
^^This.

The Brewfest was great last year, perfect weather.

I am not sure that we will be going this year. I will have to discuss it with the wife.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:40 PM   #15
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post

Possibly true.

islike:

Craig hangs out still and he doesn't drinky

^^This.

I am not sure that we will be going this year. I will have to discuss it with the wife.

If she doesn't come who will take pics of me with large breasted women?

Old 05-31-2012, 12:43 PM   #16
If it flies it dies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post

Possibly true.

^^This.

If you are not drinking the brewfest wont be the same.
I quit drinking before and it was stupid....Life much better drinking
Old 05-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #17
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If she doesn't come who will take pics of me with large breasted women?

Craig does not count...He is special.

I am sure we will be there. That is one of our favorite events.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #19
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

That's a much better looking meatball Joe...trust me.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #20

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you are not drinking the brewfest wont be the same.
I quit drinking before and it was stupid....Life much better drinking
I explained the reason for that decision to you, Boyd and Craig. I do agree with you though.