1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 Gear Jam Event 6/23-24, Whitehall, NY

Discussion in 'North East' started by Tacomanater, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Jun 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
    Tacomanater

Tacomanater [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Washington County, NY (VT Border)
    Vehicle:
    '02 SR5, 4WD, V6, 5Spd
    JBA headers & exhaust, new cats, K&N CAI, new shocks, 2.5" lift, Prodigy P2, Timbren, snobord552 light bar (v.2), KC off-roads and Hella fog lights, Teflon A/R ATX 16" Ledge, Nitto Terra Grappler, (265/75R16's), ultragauge, curt roof rack on thule set-up.
    Hey Guys: was at the local auto parts store and found this-thought ya'll might like to know about it. I hear it is mud, trucks, beer and camping- redneck heaven? (on the Vermont Border.)

Mettowee Mud Booggers Club Presents:
    "June 23-24th, 607 County Route 12, Whitehall NY 12887 (www.mmbcllc.com) Office: 518 642-2180, cell: 518 708-4741
    $25.00 per vehicle w/driver (spectators 7 years & up: $10 admittance, $5 Parking and after 5 pm $10 camping. If not camping, spectators must leave by 5:00PM. Gates are open from 9AM to 5PM, Camping per night: sm tent $10, Pop-up camper or med tent $20.00, Large Camper of tent $30.00."

That's the brochure 411.
    GL enjoy!

2. Jun 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    I am trying to find out if I am off that weekend. That looks like it would be fun, is it anywhere near Schroon Lake. I am not sure where Whitehall NY is?

3. Jun 9, 2012 at 10:20 AM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    ^^^Just looked it up and I think it is close to Schroon Lake, I have a house up there. If I am off that weekend I might try to make the trek to hangout at the event.

Products Discussed in

To Top