Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maryland Meat & Greet

Old 07-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Maryland Meat & Greet

August 5th @ Sandy Point State Park
Link Here

Eat food. Hang out. Talk. Fishing. Crabbing. Boating. Hiking.

$5.00 per person for Maryland resident.
$7.00 per person for non-Maryland resident.

This can be fun if the right people are there. So lets bring everyone!! We can get there early and stay until the sun goes down.

DISCUSS!

Old 07-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Lazylegs Vegetable Tray..Charcoal. Blow up girl for Steve.
HomerTaco Looks like I'm going o have to show up just to give St3ve his grill...
ST3VE Soda & Wooder

Clinto : ICE, Hot Dogs ( Prefer the Packaged kind)
Old 07-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Steve:
I have a Church vestry meeting but I will be there around 2:00. What do you need me to bring?

I looked at the SP website and there is one shelter available on the 15th. The cost is a little steep at better than $250 for the day.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, $250 for the day is awfully steep...

I will bring hot dogs as promised, not sure if they will be packaged or not though...
Old 07-03-2012, 05:26 AM   #8
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Someone just get there early and claim an area, no need to pay for a gazeebo.
LOL Does not work like that. the Ranger will ask you to move on.

However there is parking for 28 vehicles and space for 140 persons at the Gazeebo.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:24 AM   #9

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
If we get some more people to come then we can all split the cost.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #10
JoshO is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshO's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was the 29th, I will have to check my schedule but I would love to go.
I will be able to tell you by next Monday.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:50 AM   #13

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Steve:
I have a Church vestry meeting but I will be there around 2:00. What do you need me to bring?

I looked at the SP website and there is one shelter available on the 15th. The cost is a little steep at better than $250 for the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshO View Post
I thought it was the 29th, I will have to check my schedule but I would love to go.
I will be able to tell you by next Monday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'm not going to be able to make this. Family event that day.

Do you guys want to move the date until later? Seems there is not much interest since it is such a short notice.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #14
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
Do you guys want to move the date until later? Seems there is not much interest since it is such a short notice.
Right now any weekend in August is open. We are out of town the last two weekends in July.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #15
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I can make any sunday, id prefer later then the 15th as I got a bday party to goto that day but i would still make it to the meet.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #16
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
If it was in august I could maybe make it with a little more notice
Old 07-09-2012, 06:54 AM   #17

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Date change.. edited in the op. This date seems to work better for everyone.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #18

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #19

JoshO's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
Why would you do that to us...
Old 07-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #20

JoshO's Tacoma Gallery
Also I wont be able to make the meet. Nothing to do with that disgrace of a picture. I will be on vacation.