Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Cleaning out the closet

Old 07-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Cleaning out the closet

I figured it was time to clean out the basement and get rid of some of the stuff I took off my truck. Everything came off my 09 Sport. I am located in Bedford, MA and would be willing to meet somewhere if you dont want to worry about shipping. I wanted to give the local folks a shot first. Cash for pickup/Paypal for all others please.

OEM HLs Sold...
OEM LED Taillights Sold..

Last item: Set of LED Halo's Projectors, I re-sealed them when I got them and they never leaked. They are in good shape, no scratches or hazing. Yes they are Plug and play, but you do have to wire up the LEDs to a power source. No bulbs but whats pre-wired in or what you see. $125 + Shipping

Old 07-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm Im really digging the price on the tail lights...
Old 07-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the Sport headlights?

EDIT: I see the price now sorry.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Any idea on a price for the LED harness?

EDIT: Found them. Let me know if Jerez doesnt want these.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #5
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post

PM Sent
Old 07-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #6
Still not worthy!

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.. Anyone need some Aftermarket Halos?
Old 07-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #7
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Is there a separate harness needed? Looks like the plug coming from the LED tails should fit directly into the 3157 socket.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #8
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Is there a separate harness needed? Looks like the plug coming from the LED tails should fit directly into the 3157 socket.
There is a different harness. I found them online for like 20 bucks per side.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #9
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
ya its $20 from my bud at the dealership...and by all means if anyone wants them go for it, i just just paid for some shocks so im broke
Old 07-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #10
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
ya its $20 from my bud at the dealership...and by all means if anyone wants them go for it, i just just paid for some shocks so im broke
I am picking them up today.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #11

Quote:
There is a different harness. I found them online for like 20 bucks per side.
What does the harness do? From what I can find, it should be as simple as this:
Old 07-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #12
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
From what I can tell is that the is a different plug. There are two part numbers listed for 09 tail light harnesses. One with LED and one without.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #13
Still not worthy!

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I knew more about the exact harness, since mine came with it I dont know exactly what the difference is.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #14
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
The tail lights plug right in. No need for a harness. Thanks for the lights.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #15
Still not worthy!

Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The tail lights plug right in. No need for a harness. Thanks for the lights.
Awesome! Glad it didnt cost anything extra!!