Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England: Did I see you?

Old 08-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #21
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Well I'm in Londonderry about 200 times a week so there's a good chance it was me! I'm at the Londonderry Home Depot so often they are gonna reserve a spot for me!

I like the looks of your 2012...you like it so far? You from Londonderry area???
There are way too MANY Tacomas on 102 ...I am going to keep the dam camera on so at the million lights I have to stop for it will be ready........

Sitting in the MACK OFFICE I get an upstairs view of traffic and Taco's are easy to spot...especially at the Gilcrest intersection...

Hopefully it was not one of our "Dump Buckets" that "Did" your windshield... Severino truck # 45 and if your in a TACO my hand will be up waving or snapping a pic...
Old 08-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #22
Made in Maine.... Yessah bub!
JNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Ensign
Name: Jake
JNome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Rob...first time up there but definitely won't be my last! What a beautiful part of the state! My wife is from way, way up in Northern Maine (Limestone) and I've been up that way a good deal but the Rangeley Lakes area is just awesome.

Couldn't resist snapping a pictue at the scenic overlook...

NICE
Old 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #23
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNome View Post
NICE
Very nice...I used to go skiing up there at saddleback mtn years ago...really a nice relaxing area.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:09 AM   #24
spins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
spins615's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I'm in Londonderry about 200 times a week so there's a good chance it was me! I'm at the Londonderry Home Depot so often they are gonna reserve a spot for me!

I like the looks of your 2012...you like it so far? You from Londonderry area???
Thanks man! Yea i love it, i love the new facelift the 2012's have. Thats right about where i saw you! I live about a mile or so from the home depot...i was actually there last night buying some stuff for my Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
There are way too MANY Tacomas on 102 ...I am going to keep the dam camera on so at the million lights I have to stop for it will be ready........

Sitting in the MACK OFFICE I get an upstairs view of traffic and Taco's are easy to spot...especially at the Gilcrest intersection...

Hopefully it was not one of our "Dump Buckets" that "Did" your windshield... Severino truck # 45 and if your in a TACO my hand will be up waving or snapping a pic...
I can agree with that one..i've seen soo many taco's on 102...but Gushers stuck out cause of the horns that mixed with the mesh grille, blue paint and wheels....i knew it had to be him

I'll keep an eye out for ya tho! White 2012 with some red horns will be me!
Old 08-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #26
skidooshorty is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Eric
skidooshorty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Rangeley ME, one of my favorite places. If your there in 4 - 7 months you'll see me there snowmobiling.
Me too. Moose Alley is where its at to take a break.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #28
BRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
BRUIN8124's Tacoma Gallery
I used to live up in the Rangeley area for a few years. I loved every minute of it! I still go back quite often. It is a beautiful place, it is just a hard place to make a living, had to move...

Moose Alley is pretty cool, it has come a long way since the Club House. Sarges till seems to be doing pretty well. There is also the Sunset Grill at the Saddleback Inn. That place is fun too.

Anyways, I saw a nice silver 2nd gen TRD on the way in to work tonight. it was about 10:15 PM near exit 20 Freeport, ME on 295. You passed me, I gave a wave...
Old 11-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #29
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery
Silver with black wheels and a pretty big dent in the tailgate in Falmouth/mashpee around 10 am.