Notices

New England: Did I see you?

Old 07-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
skidooshorty is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Eric
skidooshorty's Tacoma Gallery
New England: Did I see you?

I couldn't find any threads for "did I see you" in the New England area. So here we go!
Old 07-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #2

Army:
In boston

Anyone with a white access cab, black rims and possible different TRD sticker in Fenway area of Boston today at 7-8pm? Looked like a nice truck.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like AJ . http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...te-knight.html
Old 07-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #4

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I think you are right. Thanks.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
Conservative
Executive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Executive's Tacoma Gallery
White DCLB with roof racks headed north on 95 around Boxford/Georgetown around 4:15 this afternoon. Clean looking truck.

Chris
Old 07-16-2012, 07:22 AM   #7
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
GTFO, this is for New England.

I always see nice Tacomas but none of them are ever on here.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:23 AM   #8

Army:
Best road to see Tacoma's?

How about a little poll. Best road to see Tacoma's?

Route 24 from 93 to Fall River. You will see dozens and dozens of tacos for some reason.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery
Blueish purple 1st gen on rte2 Leominster area doing 40 in a 55 anyone??? I didn't mean to give you the finger as I passed you it's just that's what we do here in Massachusetts when people are in the wrong lane.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:04 AM   #10
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
Im originally from MA and cant wait to get back in 6 months, western MA area, anyone from belchertown on here?
Old 08-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #11
Conservative
Executive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Executive's Tacoma Gallery
Silver DCLB with HIDs, dual exhaust, and tailgate LED light bar. Danvers Home Depot around 8:45.

Chris
Old 08-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #14
RbGar is on a distinguished road

Name: John
RbGar's Tacoma Gallery
Tiverton RI here!
Old 08-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #15
spins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
spins615's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
I saw a really nice black 2nd Gen with black wheels, looked like 33's, bull bar, and some other goodies up in Rangeley Maine over the weekend. Anyone on here???
Gusher I swear i saw you a few months ago in 102 in londonderry. I was on my bike, so you would have looked at me weird if I went out of my way to wave haha. the horns gave you away!! and it was right when i was getting my set
Old 08-08-2012, 09:11 AM   #17
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
I think I've only seen about 1 Satoshi grill around here. they are a dime a dozen in Cali.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #18
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spins615 View Post
Gusher I swear i saw you a few months ago in 102 in londonderry. I was on my bike, so you would have looked at me weird if I went out of my way to wave haha. the horns gave you away!! and it was right when i was getting my set
Well I'm in Londonderry about 200 times a week so there's a good chance it was me! I'm at the Londonderry Home Depot so often they are gonna reserve a spot for me!

I like the looks of your 2012...you like it so far? You from Londonderry area???
Old 08-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #19
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Rangeley ME, one of my favorite places. If your there in 4 - 7 months you'll see me there snowmobiling.
Hey Rob...first time up there but definitely won't be my last! What a beautiful part of the state! My wife is from way, way up in Northern Maine (Limestone) and I've been up that way a good deal but the Rangeley Lakes area is just awesome.

Couldn't resist snapping a pictue at the scenic overlook...

Old 08-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #20
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Hey Rob...first time up there but definitely won't be my last! What a beautiful part of the state! My wife is from way, way up in Northern Maine (Limestone) and I've been up that way a good deal but the Rangeley Lakes area is just awesome.

Couldn't resist snapping a pictue at the scenic overlook...

Yea that whole area is beautiful. I usually go snowmobiling there 2 - 4 times a year. Last year being an exception. If you have a chance check out how much waterfront property is on Rangley lake. Ouch!