Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Does anyone in the Catskills wheel there Tacos?

Old 08-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #22
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
those look like some pretty awesome trails. do you wheel in the winter too? its a long ride for me to get up there but i snowboard at windham and hunter so if its not too far from there i'd be interested in meeting up for some wheeling
Old 08-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #23
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Iron mike ?
Old 08-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #24
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
those look like some pretty awesome trails. do you wheel in the winter too? its a long ride for me to get up there but i snowboard at windham and hunter so if its not too far from there i'd be interested in meeting up for some wheeling
Sure do. Especially this past winter. Also those mts are both right in my back yard. I board also.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:38 AM   #26
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILSTI View Post
Sure do. Especially this past winter. Also those mts are both right in my back yard. I board also.
Nice we'll have to plan another hunter meet since you didn make it to last years'. And do some wheeling after the mountain closes.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #28
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to ski as much as I can this year. I am trying to get my 4 year old daughter into skiing, hopefully she likes it. We were trying to find a place to stay for a couple of days and ski for one. Hunter is close enough for us to do in a day though so I dont know yet. But I want to do some skiing in the area this year.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #32

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
On that note does anyone My Bike in the area? I just got a new bike and want to do some riding before it gets too cold. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Chris (pap) in the nj thread rides a lot.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #35
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
I have read through this a couple of times and I just got my lift and tires on. I was wondering how far your close to town trails are to Syracuse. Looking to have some fun but not get my truck all messed up like old Florida rd is.