Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Vermont Drivers, Anyone want to Rescue a Land Rover?

Old 07-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
oliverlove will become famous soon enough

Name: Oliver
oliverlove's Tacoma Gallery
Vermont Drivers, Anyone want to Rescue a Land Rover?

Hey guys, I used to live in VT and when I moved, I left my buddy who imports Land Rovers. Long story short, he is very stuck and needs someone with a winch. He has managed to rip the bull bar off a ARB bumper.

He is located in the Charlotte area, on private land. I bet there could be a reward involved!

If you are willing to go drag him out please give me a shout!

802-345-492seven

text me or call. My name is Oliver
Old 07-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Wish i was closer, good luck to your buddy
Old 07-29-2012, 06:49 AM   #4
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats some bougy 4wheeling

glad it ended well minusthe arb getting ripped apart.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
HAHAHAHA that's my town. My buddy with an FJ60 went and pulled him out. Here's a picture:

Unfortunately I was at work so I could not partake in this debauchery.
hmmm.. is that Karls cruiser?