View Poll Results: SOUTH NJ KAYAK / CAMPOUT TRIP DATES
AUG. 24TH - 26TH 2 25.00%
AUG. 31ST - SEPT. 2ND 4 50.00%
SEPT. 21ST - 23RD 4 50.00%
SEPT 14 - 16TH 2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #321
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
For your cat?
cats claim anything i own. but i had to try it out. just so happens its cat approved.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:52 AM   #322
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
to cold? whats that? we started the season in February
Old 09-12-2012, 05:24 AM   #323
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
you know to only press the button halfway until it focuses then press it the rest of the way right?
Duh Kyle. That is some funny shit.

Kyle - did u not bring my GoPro? I don't remember
Old 09-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #324
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
thank you smart ass i normally shot with $2500 nikon digital slr. not used to little point and shoot. it really need to be on the sport setting. plus i need to carry a dry cloth to clean the lens off
Nah I didn't mean to offend you.. I just know there's a lot of people that don't know to do that. Suck my ass kyle!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #325
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
Duh Kyle. That is some funny shit.

Kyle - did u not bring my GoPro? I don't remember
nah i bought a water proof point and shoot. though one of these days i stealing you go pro for the weekend.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #326
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
So are we doin another camping trip or no?
Old 09-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #327
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I say Ant can be the OP this time around. Most people are scarred off when I start one or Scott does.

Not sure what dates are good for me, but the colder the better. This time instead of kayaking we can wheel if you all want. It's getting a little cold for drunken yakking IMO.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #328
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thread! The pictures are great. I think i need to get on this kayak meet in 2013.