View Poll Results: SOUTH NJ KAYAK / CAMPOUT TRIP DATES
AUG. 24TH - 26TH 2 25.00%
AUG. 31ST - SEPT. 2ND 4 50.00%
SEPT. 21ST - 23RD 4 50.00%
SEPT 14 - 16TH 2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
South Jersey Camp/Kayak meet CANCELLED

HELLO ITS THAT TIME AGAIN
LOOKING TO DO A FRIDAY NIGHT TO SUNDAY CAMP / KAYAK TRIP IN BEAUTIFUL SOUTHERN NJ
DATES WILL BE PICKED ON MONDAY AUG. 13TH

PLEASE ONLY PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND....
THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.....
NO FAIR WEATHER PRINCESSES ALLOWED "JOSH"
Old 08-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06taco View Post
I think I'm in depending on the dates.

Brendan
didnt see your vote anywhere
Old 08-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #4
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
didnt see your vote anywhere
Haha, sorry didn't realize we were picking dates as we post. Seems as weekends are best for everyone even though I work weekends. So no matter what date we settle on I have to take off from work so I'm pretty flexible.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #5
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Haha, sorry didn't realize we were picking dates as we post. Seems as weekends are best for everyone even though I work weekends. So no matter what date we settle on I have to take off from work so I'm pretty flexible.
you not so bright i see
Old 08-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you not so bright i see
look who is talking. I'm interested i was just going to throw up a thread about a 1 day yak trip on the 18th but this sounds better.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you not so bright i see
I guess not
Old 08-07-2012, 03:52 AM   #8
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 08-07-2012, 04:11 AM   #9
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Sept 21-23 is the only weekend I could do, and even that is questionable.
I suppose I could do Aug 24-26 if I skip a fantasy football draft.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:20 AM   #10
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
look who is talking. I'm interested i was just going to throw up a thread about a 1 day yak trip on the 18th but this sounds better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I'm in, where do I sign up

Oh and if you need to pick up permits in advance I can take care of that
woot
Old 08-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #12
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Btw scott I picked up a new yak so bow ur the only fat guy in a little yak.

This once is alittle on the heavy side so I can reassert my role as battering ram. I even considered painting teeth on the front just for u.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #13
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
Btw scott I picked up a new yak so bow ur the only fat guy in a little yak.

This once is alittle on the heavy side so I can reassert my role as battering ram. I even considered painting teeth on the front just for u.
im liking the seat
Old 08-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #14
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you not so bright i see
maybe your why no one new comes to meets...hmmm

Quote:
I guess not
Don;t mind Scott. He is from NY. Hope you can understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Subbed
No "subbed" lets go..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Sept 21-23 is the only weekend I could do, and even that is questionable.
I suppose I could do Aug 24-26 if I skip a fantasy football draft.
Fantasy's are for kids. We can't have another meet with no token ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
c'mon Joe.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #15
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for any of the dates.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #16
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I'm down for any of the dates.

people need to vote.....
thats all im saying.......
the not so bright guy...all we wanted was a vote.....
Old 08-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #17
BIG DADDY

is there any rental places i can rent a yak from? for the weekend..pick up on a friday return on a sunday?
Old 08-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #18
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is there any rental places i can rent a yak from? for the weekend..pick up on a friday return on a sunday?

Plenty but usually $60 a day. There is a place right down the road. Maybe work a deal for the weekend with the guy.?.

Ill shoot you some info on the campground tonight.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #19
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fantasy's are for kids. We can't have another meet with no token ginger
I could be persuaded to miss it if that is the weekend chosen.

Someone find me a yak to buy on craigslist. And no Scott, no Kyle, I don't want your POS kids yaks.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #20
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In as well, provided I can acquire a kayak, like db above ^

Quote:
Plenty but usually $60 a day. There is a place right down the road. Maybe work a deal for the weekend with the guy.?.

Ill shoot you some info on the campground tonight.
That's a little steep for me, might have to float down the river on a tube or something