Saturday 10 62.50%
Sunday 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
09tacomatrd is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
09tacomatrd's Tacoma Gallery
North Jersey Meet Up

I am considering taking some initiative and organizing a meet up. The first step would be picking a day of the week and approx time. Once i've recieved a sufficient amount of responses, i'll pick a location. I promise not to make it too far North if we get a good response from the rest of the state.

Will be shooting to do this in the beginning of September and then making it a regular thing(once a month) if it goes well(lots of people come).
Old 08-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #2
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
I am game!
Old 08-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
I am game!
Great! What day of the week and time works best for you?
Old 08-07-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
id be down as long as it was a weekend. always down to drink/work/wheel some
Old 08-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
, even if I'll likely be showing up in a Ford.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:55 AM   #6
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
, even if I'll likely be showing up in a Ford.

Your not going to trailer the Yota to the meet?
Old 08-07-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
What's the dates for this said meet?
Early September. No specific date yet. I'd like to make sure that there is sufficient interest first.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:05 AM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
where is the wheeling at?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:07 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
where is the wheeling at?
Baby steps. First we need to actually get a group together. But I do have some ideas on this.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:16 AM   #10
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacomatrd View Post
Early September. No specific date yet. I'd like to make sure that there is sufficient interest first.

Parking lot meet?

Wheeling meet?

Mod meet?

Whats your initial thoughts OP?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:18 AM   #11
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacomatrd View Post
Baby steps. First we need to actually get a group together. But I do have some ideas on this.

Some guys will wheel some spots and some won't. You can't lock anyone in unless you provide options first...at least not me. I know for a fact some guys refuse to wheel Wharton.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #12
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
If its just a meet,I think a Sunday meet for fuse ball and beer purposes are necessary.

Hooters always works well for those.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #13
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Some guys will wheel some spots and some won't. You can't lock anyone in unless you provide options first...at least not me. I know for a fact some guys refuse to wheel Wharton.
Wharton hasn't been wheeled in years..............
Old 08-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Parking lot meet?

Wheeling meet?

Mod meet?

Whats your initial thoughts OP?
In my head im picturing a parking lot outside a bar/restaurant with a bunch of tacoma owners hanging, eating, drinking and talking about their trucks and whatever else they'd like. Im new to this so the wheeling aspect and mod aspect are a little alien to me but im certainly not opposed to them assuming we can get enough people to make it work.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:21 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
If its just a meet,I think a Sunday meet for fuse ball and beer purposes are necessary.

Hooters always works well for those.
This is kinda where my mind is at. But substitute table tennis for foose ball
Old 08-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #16
I've added a POLL at the top of the page.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #17
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
New around here, and by September I might even have my truck. So I'm in, provided unmodded trucks are welcome.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #18
Banned
Of course they are. I'm in the lake hopatcong area, how about you guys?
Old 08-07-2012, 10:25 AM   #19
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery

Can't do any day except weekends
Old 08-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #20
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Morristown, but I'll go pretty much anywhere.

I'd also have a hard time making a weekday meet (work in NYC), and at least until the 4th I'll be in the Blue Ridge Mountains.