Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

North Jersey Meet Up Dates

View Poll Results: What Date Works Best?
Saturday 9/8 5 45.45%
Sunday 9/9 4 36.36%
Saturday 9/15 8 72.73%
Sunday 9/16 7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
09tacomatrd is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
09tacomatrd's Tacoma Gallery
North Jersey Meet Up Dates

It seems like there are enough people interested in getting together that it may actually work. So lets discuss what dates work best.

For your information this seems to be going in the direction of a parking lot meet outside a hooters. Making it a Modtional Event sounds like fun. That way if you have something you want to install thats great and if not thats fine too.

In the above poll, you have the ability to pick one or more days. Please do not pick the same date twice. Your choices will be visible to all so your friends can know which dates you picked.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-08-2012, 07:39 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
8th and 9th are out for me, but the 15th and 16th are clear!
Old 08-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for either Saturday (or hell, either sunday too)
Old 08-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #5
kyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kyleTRDtaco12's Tacoma Gallery
im actually good for all of those days so ill vote for all lol, and what is the address of the hooters just so we all know?? i still vote for Jose Tejas, that might be something very nice and different for some of the people coming from farther away and they only have 2 or three restaurants throughout the whole state, the food is absolutely excellent, its cheap and they got margaritas, coronas and lots of other good imported stuff, but this is just a suggestion but ill go anywhere, just need to know the location.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
15/16 no good. I have wedding that weekend and work
Old 08-16-2012, 11:15 PM   #8
kyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kyleTRDtaco12's Tacoma Gallery
im down! and perfect time, and just btw, there is a big empty lot right across the street from jose tejas if things gets too busy with other costumers in the jose tejas lot. so either way we will be good and there is also woodbridge mall right next door with giant unused parking lots where fortunoff used to be, so we got lots of places for the 'just in cases' lol
Old 09-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Damn right. Looking forward to it!
Old 09-15-2012, 04:36 AM   #13
See you all at 1?
Old 09-15-2012, 06:10 AM   #14
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Glad I signed on. I had it in my head that it was a 2.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #15
I'm here. I didn't really put too much thought into how I was gonna recognize you all. My #
is 201 747 2705