Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Need advice for NYC

Old 08-08-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Need advice for NYC

I am going to be in NYC next week for work and I should have a little time one day to catch a Rangers and Yankee game.
I am going to be in the Woodhaven/Queens area and plan to take the subway to the game. The issue I keep running into is finding a place to park the rent car near one of the stations to get on train 4.
It looks like I found a few parking garages near the Borough Hall station in Brooklyn.
Can anyone help confirm if this is accurate or if they have a better idea on how to get from Queens to the stadium?
Any help is appreciated.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
most areas in queens and brooklyn have free on street parking. Manhattan is where nothing is free. as far as finding a street that you feel comfortable about leaving the car on...... well that depends i guess. Ill tell you that the safest place to leave your car unattended is in williamsburg brooklyn. super not-hood there. you can leave your car on Bedford ave anywhere between s3rd and N12th, pick up the L train back to manhattan and make a transfer at 14st / union square to the 4 . Williamsburg is a neighborhood full of "artists" (predominantly Caucasian trust fund kids) and thats about it. only thing to watch for is on one side of the street you cant park from 8-930 am Mon and Thurs and the other side, same time tues and friday. but thats no big deal.

Or yes, pay a shit ton for garage parking.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info. That is very helpful.