Notices

anybody on here from CT?

Old 01-10-2009, 06:16 AM   #1
Addict.
xtirtzt will become famous soon enough

xtirtzt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xtirtzt
anybody on here from CT?

i see all these pictures and stuff of meets some of you guys have and would like to go to one myself but all of them seem to be on the other side of the U.S. from me, just wondered if n e one wus from CT or n e where near?
Old 01-10-2009, 07:09 AM   #3
Addict.

xtirtzt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
<----Reformed CT'er

Where do you live?
harwinton CT, whered u live in ct
Old 01-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery

oops -- thought you meant CT as in Customtacos.com... lol

all apologies
Old 01-10-2009, 09:08 AM   #6
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
...and those of us reformed enough to be granted parole from there...
lol.. ain't that the truth...

Thanks TW for giving me a home!
Old 01-10-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
LEEP is on a distinguished road
Name: LEE
LEEP's Tacoma Gallery
Im in columbia connecticut
Old 01-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #8
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Voluntown CT checking in...
Old 01-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #9
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
Bethel, CT, here.

GA
Old 01-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #12
Glockin
GasTiresOil has a spectacular aura aboutGasTiresOil has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
GasTiresOil's Tacoma Gallery
Norwich here
Old 01-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
I used to live in Norwalk and Wilton, does that count???
Old 01-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #14
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

We moved from Wilton a few years ago to Bethel.

GA
Old 01-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #15
newtaco08 is on a distinguished road
newtaco08's Tacoma Gallery
New over here usually hang out over at toyotanation but im from new milford not to far from you 45min or 1hr
Old 01-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #16
She's Kickass!

Welcome! Maybe I'll see you around!! What truck do you have, so I know what to look for?

GA
Old 02-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #17
Addict.

xtirtzt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavonder View Post
Welcome! Maybe I'll see you around!! What truck do you have, so I know what to look for?

GA
late to reply to this but ive got the same truck as u exactly but with black headlights and yellow fogs
Old 03-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #18
Paul6506 is on a distinguished road
Paul6506's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Paul6506
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Voluntown CT checking in...
I,m also in Voluntown , CT. Lived here since 1990. I was also a chemical tech for 20 years till Pfizer closed the manufacturing site. I now work in a pathology lab at Pfizer. Small world huh...
Old 03-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #19
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Paul, I moved here in 2001 to take a job at the other chemical co. in the area. They are closing down my dept. at the end of this year so I'm not really sure what will happen after that. I really like this small town living, but I wish another supermarket would move into the old Better Value building. I'm sure I'll run in to you around town one of these days.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #20
Paul6506 is on a distinguished road
Paul6506's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Paul6506
Hi

If you are at the place in Gales Ferry, I had an interview with them about 2 years ago when I wasn't sure I had my current job in Research. When I heard they were closing I was breathing a thankfull sigh that I did not get the job. At Pfizer we are all holding our breath....It's a lousy way to go to work. I hope all works out for you. I will look for your Tacoma around town. My son totaled our 97 but I bought an 03 to replace it. We use the truck as transportation for my 2 teenage sons and for hauling my kayak, dead deer, and garbage runs. The wife and I actually are VW drivers. (GTI and Passat). Love our truck though.
Attached Thumbnails
anybody on here from CT?-p1010058.jpg