Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Red Bull Flutag September 15th

Old 08-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Red Bull Flutag September 15th

http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/?ut...ladelphia-2012

We had a good turn out at the last one so hopefully this year is just as good. Ill post some pics later tonight after I figure out what ones can be posted

here are some shots from the interwebz from 2 years ago

Old 08-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #2
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely in! A meet I can walk to!
Old 08-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Definitely in! A meet I can walk to!
Woot!

Last time we showed up at 9am so we could get good parking and started drinking. I never made it home Truck got parked in Camden overnight and took a cab to the Phillys game then back to NJ on the train and stayed at my buddys sisters house.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Fuck this shit

Im bringing this fucking island and anchoring it to you guys
I hope you can hang, I can drink quite a bit. That said, I've gt a room for you to stay if ya want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Woot!

Last time we showed up at 9am so we could get good parking and started drinking. I never made it home Truck got parked in Camden overnight and took a cab to the Phillys game then back to NJ on the train and stayed at my buddys sisters house.
Park your truck on my street, never a problem. We can cab it to and from. As stated above, I have a spare room if you has too much to drink
Old 08-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
Motoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
Motoxerc0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/?ut...ladelphia-2012

We had a good turn out at the last one so hopefully this year is just as good. Ill post some pics later tonight after I figure out what ones can be posted

Had a great time the last time. IIRC you, Rich, and myself met up around 8 am. Your truck was pretty damn stock back then too. Hopefully I'll make it again this year. I think I still have your number, so as it gets closer to the 15th I'll shoot you a text or a pm and let you know if I can make it or not.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #7
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Fuck this shit

Im bringing this fucking island and anchoring it to you guys
no pineapples here buddy

we got tomatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I hope you can hang, I can drink quite a bit. That said, I've gt a room for you to stay if ya want.

Park your truck on my street, never a problem. We can cab it to and from. As stated above, I have a spare room if you has too much to drink
Cab? Oh hell no. Tailgate like a mofo. By the end there is a safe parking lot across the street to lock er down if need be.

Pics from 2010

best parking in the lot......right next to toilets against the fence in handicap spots for the stadium

rednecks in Camden

one of the guys with us borrowed the wings from some hot chick. I think he gave her a burger or something.

it was windy that day so the flyers were jumping off and smacking into the pier

Old 08-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #8
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoxerc0 View Post
Had a great time the last time. IIRC you, Rich, and myself met up around 8 am. Your truck was pretty damn stock back then too. Hopefully I'll make it again this year. I think I still have your number, so as it gets closer to the 15th I'll shoot you a text or a pm and let you know if I can make it or not.

Just posted the pics from 2010. 8am it is again then. Truck was bone stock

You better. I haven't seen you since I sold you my shocks (hope they still work)

Just text'd you.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
You can always find rich by looking for the visor...
Old 08-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
You can always find rich by looking for the visor...

you Texas bastards took the fun guy
Old 08-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
The parking lot was so much fun, we never made it up to see the actual Flugtag. Good time, good times.

Old 08-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #12
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
The parking lot was so much fun, we never made it up to see the actual Flugtag. Good time, good times.

Lets do it again buddy!!
Old 08-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #14
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
<----- May change his mind about the truck show...

this parking lot will be MUCH more fun.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #15
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lets do it again buddy!!
We might just have to!
Old 08-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #16
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
We might just have to!

Just be on time for this one
Old 08-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #17

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just be on time for this one
Old 08-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #18
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you Texas bastards took the fun guy
Technically,nRich moved here before I did...
Old 08-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #19
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
more pics from 2010

when you see it *barf*

nice shirt and gloves *db's*

Mr X

Old 08-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #20

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Rob's girlfriend AND daughter flashing people together was priceless.