Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Welder needed in NY "City area" or close

Old 08-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Welder needed in NY "City area" or close

hey im looking for someone to weld some shit to my truck....
im in nassau but willing to drive an hour or so at most....
will give some cash and supply food n beer....and all tools needed "EXCEPT WELDER AND SUCH"

hit me up if you can help out.....
Old 08-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I have plenty of buddys who would weld shit up for you.....and do it for cheap.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I have plenty of buddys who would weld shit up for you.....and do it for cheap.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
You putting new coils on again?

*Yells for Ben*

pretty funny the largest city in the us doesn't contain 1 welder lol
Old 08-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
BIG DADDY

i have cert. welder as my friend but DB haz no welder
Old 08-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #7
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
i have cert. welder as my friend but DB haz no welder
wut? a welder with no tools of his own trade.?.

I has multiple welders at work and machine shop just no skillz
Old 08-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #8
BIG DADDY

Bump
Old 08-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #9
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
U can come to nj, I has someone. Maybe also in my 4runner group in li there may b one. I c how I helps u silly man
Old 08-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #10
Techno Duck is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
Techno Duck's Tacoma Gallery
Try Ken Maksym, he has a portable rig also and can come to you. Great guy and very good welding / fab skills. He has done alot of custom stuff for a friend and i.

(516) 783-3138
2167 Newbridge Rd, Bellmore, NY
Old 08-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #12
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
U can come to nj, I has someone. Maybe also in my 4runner group in li there may b one. I c how I helps u silly man
you have a group on li?
didnt even know u haz a 4 runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Duck View Post
Try Ken Maksym, he has a portable rig also and can come to you. Great guy and very good welding / fab skills. He has done alot of custom stuff for a friend and i.

(516) 783-3138
2167 Newbridge Rd, Bellmore, NY
kool i will have to check him out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
My brother is a really good welder. I have access to a portable welder too if needed.