Sat, Sept 29 18 58.06%
Sun, Sept 30 6 19.35%
Sat, Oct 6 6 19.35%
Sun, Oct 7 6 19.35%
Sat, Oct 13 7 22.58%
Sun, Oct 14 6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2012, 06:59 AM   #21
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Date?
Old 09-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #22
MeAndMyRC is on a distinguished road
Army: MP, Mec. Inf.,Big Red 1
Name: John
MeAndMyRC's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up MeAndMyRC

Sounds like fun.As you can see Im new to tw. Anyone in tw welcome? a one day trip? or a weekend thing with camping?
Old 09-01-2012, 07:41 AM   #24
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
The only weekend no good for me is the weekend after the 12th of September.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:54 AM   #26
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
id love to visit here someday. the first video game scared the shit outta me.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #27
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
pending some dates...

Old 09-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #28
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Only weekend I know for sure I cant make it is the 15/16th of sept. Im pretty much open to any other weekend.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #29
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys been busy. I'm not sure the date/dates... I've never been so is this usually a day trip or a weekender deal. I work the weekends in Sept but could do a saturday all day trip. What do you guys usually end up doing? forgive my noob-ness.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #30
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A day trip on Saturday the 29th would work for me I work at 8pm, but I figure we'd leave before it got too dark haha.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #31
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Sorry guys been busy. I'm not sure the date/dates... I've never been so is this usually a day trip or a weekender deal. I work the weekends in Sept but could do a saturday all day trip. What do you guys usually end up doing? forgive my noob-ness.

there aren't many trails for the trucks. mostly hiking around or jump the barriers and illegally drive on the closed down highway.

you don't wanna hang there for that long unless you like huffing toxic fumes. I would say 2-4hrs max. Also not sure if I would bring anyone with respiratory conditions or people allergic to sulfur or smoke.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #34
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
Thanks dude...
I'm out the 29th but could do sunday 23rd...
Same here. 29th can't work for me. Make sure you guys take some pics and videos
Old 09-02-2012, 04:18 AM   #35
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
there aren't many trails for the trucks. mostly hiking around or jump the barriers and illegally drive on the closed down highway.

you don't wanna hang there for that long unless you like huffing toxic fumes. I would say 2-4hrs max. Also not sure if I would bring anyone with respiratory conditions or people allergic to sulfur or smoke.

Sounds like its gonna be a short day trip at least, that works out well for my schedule. I see we've lost two people with the 29th date, is the 29th bad for anyone else? If so we can move the date around. What day would work best for the most people?
Old 09-02-2012, 04:21 AM   #36
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Sounds perfect to me, meet at Cabelas in Hamburg?
I've never made it to the Cabelas but that sounds like a perfect spot to meet up at and all convoy there.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:52 AM   #38
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Pending date, i'm in!
Old 09-02-2012, 06:19 AM   #39
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Was just there sept.19th...the mounds blocking the old road have deep ruts in them from the quads running the area. Glad I had the step to take the damage going ove the mound...
Attached Thumbnails
Centrailia Pa Meet!-p1010272.jpg   Centrailia Pa Meet!-p1010270.jpg   Centrailia Pa Meet!-p1010269.jpg   Centrailia Pa Meet!-p1010268.jpg   Centrailia Pa Meet!-p1010266.jpg  

Old 09-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #40
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainprimat2 View Post
Hell yeah, great idea, its an awesome place but that coal mud is thick

Here's a pic for there earlier this summer

Where are you from? I know you J10 friend Sam LOL